6

☆ 6. Chapter 6 comes to the door

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 6 comes to you

to buy something on Taobao's Tmall mall. After the transaction is successful, a certain amount of points will be given as a gift. The two pots of golden-edged spider plants happened to be bought on Tmall. I checked my points and returned 39 points.

Tmall points can be spent as money. One hundred points is equal to one dollar. Although it seems small, it is a win-win situation. Over time, the accumulated points can be quite impressive. What's more, some products and coupons will be much cheaper if you redeem them with points, which is very economical and saves money.

In addition, you can grab red envelopes every Chinese New Year, and there are also discounts during normal festivals. There are big price cuts on Double Eleven and Double Twelve. You Qin Laoliang decided to pay more attention to these and save a lot of money. After all, until you find a stable method of income, apart from relying on Yue Bao, the only other option is to rely on savings.

"Warm reminder: Someone is calling from outside the warehouse. Would you like to log out of the Star Network?"

Is anyone looking for you? It was probably Mom who came to ask him to eat. Thinking of this, he quickly chose to quit.

The person standing next to the nutrition bin was indeed Zhu Wanmiao, but her face looked a little bad. It was obvious that she was not just here to ask her to eat.

"Liang Liang, I'll go downstairs later. No matter who you see, don't worry. Mom and Dad are always on your side."

With Zhu Wanmiao's worried eyes, Youqin Yaoliang fell into confusion. Floor, it wasnt until I saw the three people sitting and standing in the living room that I suddenly realized it.

"Here comes Yao Liang! It's my third uncle who can't help you." Seeing the player Yao Liang, the man sitting on the sofa stood up with a look of guilt on his face: "As the saying goes: It's the son's fault if he doesn't teach his father, Duyou. I didn't teach the child well, but he has always been kind-hearted and has no evil intentions. He is a brother after all, and there is no need to make people laugh. You are fine now. Third uncle will make the decision for you. Let them give you a message. Sorry."

As he spoke, the man pulled Youqin Duyou, and Youqin Duyou reluctantly apologized: "It's my cousin who is at fault. I hope you, my cousin, will let this matter go as it is. "

No," Youqin Yiyang stopped him in a cold voice: "My family is very prosperous, so I can't bear your gift." "

Hey, second brother, let them handle matters between the children themselves. We adults should not get involved blindly."

"Don't get involved? My son was beaten by your son and was given a critical illness notice. He almost couldn't be saved. Now you tell me not to get involved? Is it possible that when my son dies, I Only then can I intervene?"

"What are you talking about, second brother? Isn't the kid Yao Liang doing well now?" The man's face was full of smiles: "This is just a misunderstanding. Du You thought Yao Liang was seducing his boyfriend. Only then did I think of teaching him a small lesson. It was just an accident that he was so seriously injured when he walked around the beam in the back. No one expected this result, no one wanted it! They are all cousins. They grew up together, and they were alone. How could You want to kill him?"

"Three uncle's words are wrong." Seeing that his father was so angry at these shameless words, Youqin Baoliang said quickly: "What cousin Duyou calls a small lesson is It almost killed me. My nephew still can't forget the feeling of his cousin's supernatural power cutting through his skin and flesh. How cold the floor was that day. I wonder if my cousin wants to experience it too?" "Don't