15

☆ 15. Chapter 15 Test

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 15 Test

Sikong Qis words made all the teachers couldnt help but pay more attention to Youqin Yaoliang. If its true as he said, then it really doesnt matter what the other persons qualifications are, just because he has this kind of mind and heart at this age, keep it up. , given time, it will become a great thing.

However, there are so many good talents in the square now, and the teachers are not just looking at Youqin Laoliang. At most, they just remember the name and will secretly pay more attention to him in the future. After all, although the other party seems good now, as time goes by, it is hard to say what will happen in the future. There are many people who are young, but it may not be better when they are older.

The teachers' eyes shifted, and they no longer felt like they were being spied on. Youqin Yaoliang breathed a sigh of relief and focused his attention on the metal that Wan Lebin was pinching. In fact, he was also greedy for some pork ribs and so on. Although he couldn't eat it at the moment, it was still possible to "quench his thirst with plum blossoms and draw cakes to satisfy his hunger."

After watching it for a while, a slight cry came from the side. The bad thing about having a strong mental power is that he has not yet gone through systematic study and cannot restrain himself, so he often loses control of his mental power and releases it unknowingly until he notices what he is detecting. After the meeting, I realized that my mental power had been stretched involuntarily.

The girl who is crying is not far away. She is hiding in an inconspicuous corner of the square. It seems that she is communicating with her family.

You Qin Raoliang happened to recognize that girl. It should be said that all the freshmen who came over in the same spaceship as them recognized her. After all, she was the only unlucky girl in the entire spaceship who was betrayed by a scumbag in front of the 'interstellar pirates' and whose family background was completely wiped out.

The girls name is Aphra? Owen, whose beautiful name is even more beautiful, was sobbing quietly at the moment, obviously very aggrieved. Youqin Raoliang had guessed about what the girl was doing, knowing that it was something embarrassing for her, so she deliberately avoided the crowd, covering her mouth and whispering even when she cried, so she deliberately pretended not to know how to avoid it. If he didn't listen, who would have known that the matter of releasing his mental power was not yet under his control, so he finally took it back, and after a while he unknowingly reached out again without speaking, and listened more clearly.

"On the spaceship...testing..."

The thin words drifted over and penetrated into his ears. He suddenly understood that his guess was correct. The other party was talking about what happened on the spaceship. And apparently still talking to his family.

Sure enough, Aphra seemed to be agitated in the next moment, and her tone was higher, causing him to hear more clearly.

"Although this was just a test, none of us knew about it at the time. When we met the interstellar pirate, he pushed me out directly. Even though I didn't lose anything, I now know that it was a fake, but as soon as I think about it, I can't help but feel cold when I get up. With him like this, if we really get together step by step in the future, if something happens after marriage, he will definitely let me stand in front of him without hesitation." "Growing up together, we have been together

since we were more than ten years old . Even pets have feelings at this age. I really didn't expect him to be like this."

"Retreat, you must retreat. Although the uncles and aunts of the Ba family are good people, no matter how good they are, I can't keep them in my life." "