70

☆ 70. Chapter 72 Practice

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 72:

The young man in practice drank the nutritional supplements bitterly. As the unpleasant taste of the nutritional supplements filled his mouth, he sniffed the aroma of the food on the opposite side. The anger in his heart suddenly skyrocketed, becoming more and more fierce. He was ready to wait for the results to come out. , glanced at the other party with a noble and cold look, and then laughed hard in retaliation.

However, when the results actually came out, this plan fell through. The opponent's perfect score, the praises and astonishments from the surrounding judges and other contestants, were like slaps, slapping him hard on the face. The boy's face looked as ugly as if he had been slapped in public.

Purifiers rarely get full marks in their written exams, because there is no end to learning. Who knows whether there will be new answers and solutions to these questions in a few years, and whether those solutions will be more complete and perfect than the current ones. Therefore, when most judges give scores, they take this into consideration. Unless the answer is so exquisite that it cannot be justified without giving full marks, otherwise, no matter how good it is, it is only ninety-nine.

It didnt matter that the opponent was the first, but he actually got a perfect score from the Hundred Schools Competition, one of the few perfect scores since the competition started. Thinking about his previous thoughts, the boys face became even more ugly. Even though he knew in his heart that there were many people watching below and that he shouldn't show his emotions like this, he still couldn't hide it. It took a long time before his expression barely softened.

However, even so, many people still saw it. After all, there were only so many people on the stage, and it seemed like there were just them everywhere, so it was difficult not to notice.

There was Qin Laoliang standing opposite him, so he naturally saw it. However, he only found it funny. The boy's bulging cheeks and flushed face due to holding back his breath only made people laugh. He wanted to reach out and poke him to see how it felt, but he didn't feel disgusted.

Noticing Youqin Yaoliang's smiling gaze, the young man glared at him angrily, snorted and turned away.

Good theory does not necessarily mean good practice, and good practice does not necessarily mean you are better than yourself. He thought so, but his eyes still fell on Youqin Raoliang involuntarily, wanting to see what the other party did.

Huh, he doesn't think the other party will win, but he thinks practice won't be his shortcoming, so he won't lose. Yes, that's it, he won't lose and he shouldn't lose. It's so good to eat every day, but if it's not good in practice, wouldn't it be a pity for the delicacies that he devoured?

That's right, that's it. I just feel sorry for those delicacies and want to see if they deserve their death.

The young man kept staring at Youqin Yaoliang. Others had already started to purify him and he was still motionless. It was not until a judge noticed this and walked over to remind him that he suddenly came back to his senses and started to take action.

Although I was still thinking about the practical process of watching Youqin playing around with beams, I finally understood that this was a competition and had been preparing for it for a long time. Therefore, after being reminded, I thought that the results would be the same when the time comes, so I concentrated on it and stopped doing it. Distraction.

When purifiers compete, they can only compare cultivation and purification. In such a short period of time, it is too late to cultivate. Therefore, in practice, the competition is purification.