10

☆ 10. On the way to Chapter 10

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10 The new

Taoist book I bought on the way there arrived very quickly, but I still hadnt figured out how to give it a reason after I got it. In a blink of an eye, it was the day to report to school.

Zhu Wanmiao was busy here and there, calling Youqin Yiyang and the treasure protector around, and finally packed up her things before leaving. He handed the space accessories packed with luggage to You Qin and Lao Liang. Finally, before boarding the airship, he thought that it was not easy for him to go out alone. Although everything at home was fully prepared, there was no guarantee that there would be no omissions. When you are away from home, you always have to have plenty of money.

Thinking like this, Zhu Wanmiao turned on the optical computer and transferred a lot of credits to him, and kept asking him to buy whatever he needed, and don't be reluctant to spend it.

Being nagged about Qin Yaoliang warmed my heart, and I didnt feel annoyed at all. Thinking of the two books still lying in Newry in space, I felt that I shouldn't make any excuses or reasons, so I might as well just give them to them.

Parents are always more tolerant towards their children. After Youqin Laoliang promised that he had not stolen or robbed or broken any laws, that he had definitely gone through the right channels, that the acquisition was reasonable and that he had not been deceived but could not say where he came from, the two of them did not talk about it anymore. If you ask more, I will accept it.

My own child knows that he will never do anything bad, probably because he promised others not to say it or because it is not yet time to say it. Everyone has secrets, and children are no exception. You should respect them.

The couple's lack of probing and trust made Youqin Yaoliang quietly heave a sigh of relief. After all, if they really wanted to ask, I couldn't help but keep silent.

Robots are allowed in school, but Youqin Yiyang and Zhu Wanmiao were worried about it, so they asked him to bring a protective treasure. The speed of the airship was very fast, and it arrived at the designated location in a short time.

Muyang College accepts students from the general public. No matter which planet they are from, as long as they meet their enrollment requirements and register in time, they can go to the designated landing point on the planet they live on the eve of registration to wait for Muyang College. spaceship.

There are two flights a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. When Youqin Raoliang arrived, the morning flight had already left, and he could only wait for the evening flight.

There were many people at the landing point. Except for a few middle-aged people, the rest were teenagers. They were gathering in twos and threes to chat, and what they heard were all freshmen preparing to report to Muyang College.

Without hearing a few words from You Qin Laoliang, Zhu Wanmiao started to talk again, telling him not to be too frugal and to buy whatever he wanted. Pay attention to safety and get along well with your classmates. Over and over again, the same words are said. Fortunately, the spaceship arrived quickly, and after queuing up in an orderly manner, we were able to get rid of this sweet trouble.

There were only two seniors on the spaceship, and they brought a row of robots to receive them: "If nothing happens to everyone here, you will all be the first-year freshmen of our Muyang College." This accident specifically refers to lying about age and abilities, Mental power level talents, etc. There will be a professional testing ceremony when registering. Those who are found to have lied will not only be rejected by Muyang College, but will also not be accepted by other schools. This is equivalent to completely losing the opportunity for systematic learning, so there are very few Some people take risks.