64

☆ 64. Chapter 66 second update

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 66 Chapter 2

: After this scene, no one dared to look down upon him anymore, and his reputation as a harp player spread out. Many people knew that there was a strange person in this class. As a purifier, he could obviously rely on plants. To eat, he had to rely on his mental strength. Relying on his mental strength was nothing to begin with, but who knew that he would actually achieve results by relying on his mental strength.

Therefore, whenever there is a piano playing around the beam, there are always many more people watching below. After all, among people of the same age, battles between superpowers and superpowers are common, and battles between superpowers and psychic masters are not uncommon. However, the battle between superpowers and psychic masters still ended up losing to each other. , but it is really rare.

Not every psychic master has such ability. Most psychic masters will not be able to get much benefit from the hands of superpowers. The more powerful ones can barely compete with each other without falling behind. It's true that people like You Qin Raoliang can defeat the opponent without any damage, but most of them can only be done by spiritual masters who are much older than their opponents.

In the Hundred Schools Competition, the number of people participating may not be too many, but there are actually quite a few who come to compete. However, any news spreads very quickly. After the battle with Youqin Raoliang, many people who didn't know him originally heard about his reputation.

When people with superpowers talk about him, they mostly express admiration. When mentalists talk about him, they all admire him with envy. Even purifiers who occasionally mention him feel radiant.

But there are thousands of people, and everyone has different ideas. Some people respect You Qin Raoliang and don't look down on him because of his strength. Naturally, there are also people who feel that You Qin Raoliang is making a name for himself in the name of a person with powers and want to teach him a lesson.

After playing a few games peacefully, Youqin Raoliang met a wood-type psychic with such thoughts.

"Riran College, Pan Yiheng, a fourth-level wood-type superpower."

"Muyang College, a fourth-level psychic master has Qin Yaoliang, please give me some advice."

Pan Yiheng is a wood type superpower, and there was a Qin Yaoliang duel last time. He happened to watch Li Yu's game. Feeling that Li was underestimating his opponent, he used a very expensive move at the beginning. Not to mention summoning the Fire Rain, the area covered by the Fire Rain was too large, wasting a lot of superpowers. Later, I realized that Qin Laoliang was difficult to deal with. After being unable to kill with one hit, not only did he not immediately change his plan, but he continued to summon fire spiders. Fire spiders were everywhere. In terms of consumption, it was only much more than Fire Rain. Although the victory lies in being able to win by surprise, it does more harm than good.

Originally, if he had stopped at this time, he would have had a slight chance of winning, but he still refused to give up and went his own way to gather the fire snakes, which consumed more energy.

It would have been okay if the fire snake was a small snake, but he was not greedy enough and summoned the giant python. In the end, it was too much and the python body was ejected from the ring before it could solidify. Although he was not completely eliminated, But he also made other people's reputation in vain.

But this is also because he is stupid. If it were him, this would not be the result.

Pan Yiheng was thinking this way, in order not to repeat the same mistakes, and to promote the reputation of superpowers well, so as not to make those people ignorantly think that spiritual masters can already be equal to or even overwhelm superpowers, so he was extra cautious when taking action.

✓ My Taobao futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें