25

☆ 25. Chapter 25 Sorry, I still have military training and I dont have time.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25 I'm sorry, I still have military training and I

don't have time. Qin Duyou and his son are in great pain. They secretly plan the resources in their hands and think about how much blood and flesh they need to cut to make them accustomed to seeing good things. When the three elders were moved and stood on their side, Youqin Laoliang was still eating leisurely in the cafeteria.

Because Qin Duyou had just come to warn them aggressively, the four of them, who were still a little unfamiliar and restrained, all relaxed after this.

There was a piano going around the beam to say thanks, and just as the dishes were being served. While everyone was eating, they discussed whether they should go to the shopping area to buy something after finishing the meal. The dormitory was empty. After decorating the room with the things they had prepared at home, there was not enough leftover, so they had to buy what they needed to buy.

After discussing and debating, and finalizing the next itinerary, the topic ran out of ideas and started to talk about the use of the dormitory on the bottom floor and what should be used for it.

Different from the upstairs, there is an extra hall for guests downstairs. Everyone agreed that the hall cannot be moved and must be preserved. After all, it is inevitable that students will come over in the future, and we cannot let people not even have a place to stay. It is too boring. polite.

In addition to the lobby, there should also be a place to practice supernatural powers.

After learning new skills or advancing in abilities, there will be a long running-in period due to unfamiliarity with the skills and discomfort with increased strength. During this period, before you become proficient in it, you will often have difficulty controlling your abilities. Often, if you are not careful during practice, the room will be completely destroyed in minutes. Therefore, a practice room that has undergone special treatment and has ultra-high defense capabilities is essential.

The dormitory was full of superpowers, and there were a lot of people. If the practice room was too small, they couldn't use it, so everyone decided to open up the two adjacent rooms and use them as a practice room after processing. As for the remaining two rooms, the others didn't think much about it and left one of them to Youqin Laoliang.

Before Youqin Laoliang could refuse, he was persuaded by the other three people who saw his thoughts.

"Don't be too busy to refuse. You are a spiritual master and a purification power user. The practice room is basically useless to you. It is also fair to give you a room." "

Besides, you don't want that room, it's Empty is also empty, what a waste? And as a purification superpower, you will definitely purify mutated plants in the future. Where do you put the purified plants? You can't put them in a room crowded with yourself." You

Qinrao Liang thought it was right and simply swallowed the words. There is no need to care so much between friends. We have to get along with each other for several years. It would be very tiring to care about these little things over and over again.

You treat me with sincerity, and I will reciprocate with sincerity.

As for the last remaining room, because I couldn't think of a use for it, and finally for the convenience of eating, I finally decided to divide it into two rooms, one as a kitchen and the other as a dining room.

What, you mean who cooks?

Well, the four of them looked at each other and realized that none of them had any cooking skills, so the great responsibility of cooking was handed over to Hu Bao. As a good family robot in the new century, as long as there is a recipe, no matter what dish you want, Hubaoquan can make it for you according to the recipe completely, with consistent steps and standard taste.