63

☆ 63. Chapter 65 Genius! This is an absolute genius

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 65 Genius! This is an absolute genius.

For the above ulterior purpose, all the people who were eliminated did not leave, even if their injuries were not healed.

However, now, those few people who looked familiar to the little purifier on the stage expressed that they were very tired, and they all had despairing expressions on their faces. I have offended the purifier and still want to ask someone for help? Its so beautiful to think about, its so nice to take revenge when you look familiar, and its so nice to help you with your hands and feet?

Fetching water from a bamboo basket was in vain.

"If it's really him, I think we should go home and wash up and sleep. It is said that the relationship between purifiers is very good. Offending one person is equivalent to offending a group of people. And even if the relationship is not good, they will not Purify plants for those who attack their peers. It is said that it is because they are small in number, so what, how do you say it in ancient Chinese language? The one with two animals, a rabbit or a fox. There is also a sentence related to cold teeth, The lips are dead and the teeth are cold. I have forgotten the original sentence. Anyway, thats what it means. Anyway, if it is really him, lets pray that the face will not be remembered by the other party.

The fox is sad when the rabbit dies, the lips are dead and the teeth are cold.

Yes, thats it. ."

Just when a few people were feeling sad, some of the people who stood near them and listened had the same idea as them, thinking that these people were really unlucky, while others felt that it was something else. Completely different thoughts.

Purifiers should purify and cultivate atavistic plants, do their job well, and serve them conscientiously. Why fight? Not doing business properly.

It's better if he doesn't meet him, but if he does meet him, he must know how scary the world of warriors is, so it's better to go back to Wen Dou and accumulate experience for them in the future.

There are very few people who think this way. However, during a one-on-one match, Jean Youqin was surprised to meet one.

Not everyone has experienced this attack from a weak spiritual master, so they only measure the opponent based on the approximate strength of an ordinary spiritual master. Ignorance makes them think that no matter how powerful the person in front of them is, at most he is better than the average spiritual master. At most he is mentally stronger and more agile, but against them who have experienced hundreds of battles, the opponent's resistance is also limited. It's just a mantis trying to block a cart, and it's just a useless effort. The final victory will belong to them after all.

Those who are lucky enough to be awakened as purifiers should go back gratefully to learn more about the techniques of purifying and cultivating atavistic plants, instead of jumping around on the stage in an attempt to shake the elephant.

People who dont know the heights of heaven and earth must always have someone to warn them.

Thinking like this, Li Yu decided to fight quickly. As soon as he made a move, a large rain of fire spread all over the ring, making it impossible for people to hide and escape. And as long as you don't escape and get caught in the fire rain, you can never get rid of it.

A single spark can start a prairie fire, and the fire will instantly grow in size and spread throughout the body.

As long as you are not a water-based superpower, if you encounter this situation, you have only two options: actively admit defeat or passively allow the arena protective shield to pop up due to severe burns. As for these two, no matter which one the opponent chooses to take, the only result is failure and elimination.