5

☆ 5. Chapter 5 Alipay

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5 Alipay Calm

down, calm down.

Youqin Raoliang bit his clenched fist, and the pain made him reluctantly calm down.

It seems that when buying things on Taobao now, you can no longer wait until you are satisfied with the goods after inspection as before. Instead, you have to click to confirm receipt first, and the packages that mysteriously disappeared on the delivery road will appear at your door. .

Although this has certain risks, it is still within the bearable range.

He bought the Phnom Penh Chlorophytum before traveling through time. Maybe it would be an exception to be able to come here. Just in case, Youqin Raoliang decided to buy something more to make sure of the situation.

In the future, in addition to plants, the most popular are atavistic animals and various books. Considering that the appearance of Chlorophytum just now frightened Zhu Wanmiao, they decided to choose to buy the lifeless one. of books.

There are bookstores all over Taobao, and most of them are cheap and come with free shipping. After shopping around, Youqinnaoliang selected two Taoist classics that seemed to be of good quality and affordable.

That's right, it's said that even children are familiar with it and can learn a few sentences of "Tao Te Ching" and "Zheng Yi Jing". People here rely on reading ancient books to gain enlightenment, understand the truth and improve their state of mind as an opportunity to upgrade. What can be more enlightening than Taoist classics?

Regardless of whether it works or not, buy two copies and give them a try first. Taoism is not used for Buddhism, Buddhism is not used for Confucianism, and Confucianism is not used for Legalism. In the history of our country, hundreds of schools of thought have flourished, and there will always be someone who can be put to use in the wheel battles of each family. As a result, there are also various military books, poems, ancient ballads, music scores, chess scores and other books for you to choose from, and you are not afraid of running out of books.

Even if you are unlucky enough and none of these work, there are other options. Various humanistic customs, history books of various countries, post-apocalyptic cultural fault lines, etc., so these books are also very precious.

Moreover, the ancestral animals and plants are now so rare and precious that it takes a lot of effort to cultivate plants and animals. Unfortunately, after the apocalypse, it was too late for human beings to save their lives. No one except the country cared about books. What everyone held tightly in their hands was life-saving food, which made reconstruction after the apocalypse extremely difficult.

As a result, everyone had superpowers, and the reconstruction was successful. They moved from one planet to another. After they became a little more stable, they were shocked to find that their friends were only left with mutated animals and plants that were extremely ferocious. The previously docile and pleasant ones were All of man's best friends have changed their faces.

Originally, it was okay to change his face, but someone unexpectedly discovered that the atavistic plants can open up the brain and increase mental power, thereby improving the power of life-saving powers. Now everyone was excited and searched for people with purifying physiques to purify the mutated plants. Make it return to its ancestors.

As the status of people with purified constitutions rose, problems arose again. After so many years, in the chaos of war, does anyone know how to cultivate atavistic plants? Its very hard to know how to purify but dont have the skills!