58

☆ 58. Chapter 60: Shoulder-to-shoulder and foot-to-foot

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 60:

The meal was finished while the two of them were feeding each other. The three of them were sitting on one side, feeling awkward. They didnt care to enjoy the new dishes, so they finished their meal quickly and sat on the other side. On the sofa on one side. I always feel uncomfortable staying with them, and I have the illusion that I am superfluous.

As soon as Youqin Laoliang put down his chopsticks, Hu Bao, who was standing by, saw that the little master had finished eating, so he quickly came over to help put away the dishes and wash them.

After drinking and eating, it was only then that Youqin Yaoliang realized that something was wrong: "Why is the instructor here?" ...

Hearing this, Lin Qi was silent, but he was reluctant to punish the other party for forgetting the vigilance training, so he had to take it Show me the schedule and hand it over as if nothing happened.

A paper?

There was something a little unclear about the piano around the beam, and after I took it and saw clearly what was written on it, I couldn't help but feel ashamed. Apart from being ashamed, I was even more moved.

The dense forest group had experienced so many things and even almost died. He had long realized his shortcomings, but he had no choice.

Born in a relatively peaceful and stable era, as an ordinary person, he really didn't have much vigilance. After this incident, he had learned a lesson. He originally wanted to ask the teacher for help when he was free to see if there was any solution. He did not expect that the instructor was so attentive and only saw him once. He not only saved himself but even noticed him. He also took the trouble to formulate a training schedule for this and sent it over in person.

Seeing the moved expression on the little guy's face, Lin Qi rubbed the other person's head, pulled him to sit on the sofa aside, and motioned for the others to listen together.

"How much do you know about the Hundred Schools Competition?"

"Aside from giving you a training schedule, the rest is to tell you about the Hundred Schools Competition." Lynch said, looking at the little guy's concentration. , he was short, sitting next to him, the height was just right to see his small hair. I couldn't help it when my hands were itchy, so I rubbed them vigorously. After I was satisfied, I continued: "I He came from Mu Yang, and he also participated in the Hundred School Competition that year. Although that year may not be the same as this one, there is always something for reference. You all should sit down and listen together. It should be helpful."

Instructor He has always been a man of few words, but this time he talked so much for them. Qin Laoliang was moved and quickly brought him tea in case he was thirsty.

There are not many things to pay attention to in the Hundred Schools Competition. The students will not make any big moves in private. After all, the leading teachers and organizers of each school are not vegetarians and want to play tricks under their noses. , except for those innocuous ones that they turned a blind eye to, it would be even more difficult for others not to be discovered.

Therefore, the nature of the Hundred Schools Competition is relatively simple. It is just a competition between outstanding students from each school. It has the meaning of competition, but it is just to encourage each other to better promote the progress of both parties. Even if there is any discord, it is just a squabble at most and will not be life-threatening. Generally speaking, it is a relatively healthy and positive competition. The participation of each school is also very high, and students win good results in the competition. Be proud of the ranking.