24

☆ 24. Chapter 24 announces punishment

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24 Announcement of Punishment

As soon as the head of the Youqin family left, the people in the banquet hall saw that there was no gain. After being disappointed, they could not help but sneer. After all, he is a family head, but he is so ill-informed.

After laughing once, everyone dispersed and went back. Although there was nothing gained today, in private, this farce alone was enough for them to gossip for a month, and they did not return empty-handed.

Before the head of the Youqin family had gone far, he heard faint chatter and laughter coming from the banquet hall behind. Only a few words reached his ears, and he felt even more heartbroken. She became more and more convinced that Youqin Duyou was eager to squeeze out of her position and sit on the throne of the family head, so she did not send the news back and deliberately concealed it. After all, it was about the family. As one of the candidates for the family's successor, he had been carefully cultivated to this day. How could he be less sensitive than the heir of a small family?

He was so angry before that he didn't expect that the other party did it on purpose.

The more the head of the Youqin family thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong, and the more he thought about it, the more conspiracy theories he started to develop. It stands to reason that he has no children, so all direct descendants in the family are candidates for successor, and are eligible to inherit the position of head of the family when he abdicates or a hundred years later.

Did Youqin Duyou know about Youqin Yaoliang's talent in advance and understand his threatening nature, so he took a preemptive strike and tormented the person to the point of almost death without receiving fair treatment, thus causing him to leave the clan in anger?

If this is the case, what role did the Great Elder play in this?

Over the past few years, with the passage of time, the power in his hands has become more and more powerful, causing the great elder to have less and less influence in the clan. Could it be because of this that the great elder became dissatisfied with him? He came up with the idea The idea of ​​having someone younger take control?

The more the head of the Youqin family thought about it, the more he felt it made sense. That was it. Otherwise, how could it be such a coincidence that when something happened to Youqin Yaoliang, the Hui family wanted to find someone to judge the situation, but the elder who had always been fair in dealing with things in the past went along sided?

This was clearly planned!

Although he did not do it himself, as the head of the family, the clan members would inevitably feel that he was behind the scenes, and they acquiesced to it. Otherwise, how could an elder and a junior be so bold as to force him away? Direct lineage?

Although when the three of them broke off their relationship and left, he did acquiesce to the elder's approach and did not raise any objections, but that was because he was deceived by them. If he had known that Qin Yaoliang was so promising and talented, how could he have allowed him to be wronged and become disillusioned with the family and leave.

Especially, in addition to You Qin Laoliang, there was also Qin Yiyang, a very capable business wizard. Without him, the family's income has dropped by several percentage points recently. When the balance is calculated at the end of this month, God knows what those people who are afraid of chaos will say about him.

As the head of the family, his management was not strict and he was unfair, which indirectly forced away a business wizard and a very talented purification system user. Maybe someone with evil intentions would use this as an excuse to force himself to step down.