50

☆ 50. Chapter 52 He will naturally not let him go

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 52 He will naturally not let him go.

Luring people is a technical job, especially when the target is not a brainless mosquito. The method of attracting people by food like last time is completely useless, unless the other party is stupid or has a brain twitch. Only then might you succeed.

However, Chen Xuan is rich in experience and naturally will not be stumped by this small problem.

Sometimes, people are easier to seduce than animals. After all, if there is movement not far away, animals may not necessarily look at it, but people have a high chance of walking by. Especially when the person is lost, the possibility is greatly increased.

Chen Xuan relied on this method to successfully lure Youqin around Liang.

When the other party continued to walk in, trying to find the source of the sound, Chen Xuan quickly and secretly concealed himself and turned back. Going forward, he officially entered the territory of high-level mutated animals and plants. He would not be stupid enough to go over and deliver food to people.

After waiting for a while at the place where the warning sign was originally erected, he saw a piano playing around the beam but didn't notice anything was wrong, so he turned back. Guessing that he should have almost come face-to-face with the mutated animals and plants inside, Chen Xuan left quickly.

This alone is not enough, he has not forgotten the team logo hanging on everyone's chest. When I was acting before, even if I knew that the team badge was usually just a decoration, only after the students themselves sent out a distress signal, they would quickly locate it so that the teachers patrolling nearby could rush over in time according to the position. Therefore, every time they took action, He would always take off the badge and put it in a hidden place just in case. Even because he was worried that the badge would have surveillance functions, he would leave a piece of clothing to cover the badge after taking it off, causing the clothes to become loose due to his posture. Accidentally blocking the badge, and the illusion that others are staying where they are for some reason. As for the reason, if anyone asks, just make it up and pass it off. Anyway, they can't see it and can't verify it.

Chen Xuan quickly ran back to where he placed the badge, put away his clothes and pinned the badge again. Now, he wants to find a mutant animal or plant that is stronger than him. Only in this way, after a fierce battle, would he have reason to ask for help from his teachers due to lack of strength.

This is also part of his plan. He knew that the teachers were divided into areas when patrolling. Due to manpower reasons, only one teacher was assigned to each area. If two people ask for help in this area at the same time, the teacher will go to the nearest side first according to the location, and the teacher from other areas will rush to the other side. Because the badge will release a long-lasting protective cover after calling for help, and the areas are not far apart, so as long as the students call for help in time, they can support them until the teachers rush over.

Chen Xuan was sure that a proud man like Youqin Raoliang would love face so much that he would never give up the game and ask for help in shame unless absolutely necessary. Normally, this approach would be no problem, because as long as he activates the badge at the last minute, the teacher will definitely be able to make it in time. But it's different now. I lured away the teacher in charge of this area in advance, and the other person kept holding on until the end. By the time the teachers from other areas rushed over, he might have been dead long ago.