69

☆ 69. Chapter 71 two in one

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71 Two-in-one

After spending most of the day in the hospital, completing various tests, and finally finding out that he was in good health with no minor problems, Youqin Laoliang was allowed to return to the dormitory by Lin Qien. It's just that I have to have him by my side when practicing mobilizing elements in the future, and be extra cautious.

He had already won three of the five preliminary matches, and Youqin Laoliang was promoted smoothly. There was no need to play the remaining two games anymore, so he had plenty of time. He practiced carefully for a few days, and the semi-finals began in the blink of an eye.

Big score scrimmage, preliminaries, semi-finals, finals.

The melee will eliminate most of the people, mostly those who are weak in strength and have an unstable foundation, or who have an indifferent mentality that they can't win anyway and just join in the fun. Most of the people who can still stand on the stage after the melee have some ability. After advancing to the preliminary round, those with higher ability are not bad luck, and they will naturally be able to enter the semi-finals smoothly.

In this round, those who are not very capable will be eliminated soon. The semi-finals are different from the five-win-three-preliminary round. It is a system of winning five out of ten games. Those who are less capable may not win even one. After all, there are so many talented people in the Hundred Schools Competition, and there are only so many places for advancement. , I cant even squeeze in. I cant get a foothold without some means.

If you have the means, it still depends on your luck. There is also a difference between the favored sons of heaven and the favored sons of heaven. Some are stronger and some are weaker. If the weaker one is unlucky and encounters the stronger one early on, most of the time after a hard fight, he will be helplessly defeated with hatred.

And if you are lucky, even if you are not ranked among the geniuses, but you have not met anyone better than him, maybe he will be able to have a place in the finals. But you can't just rely on luck, the most important thing is strength. Just relying on luck without comparable strength will not lead to a good ranking.

The finals are the competition for the top ten rankings. In the hundred-school competition, those who can defeat the elites of each school and overcome all obstacles to reach the top ten are naturally the most talented among the geniuses. Even if there is an element of luck, none of them should be underestimated. But no matter how lucky you are, you can only fight so far. Unless all your opponents are unlucky enough to have diarrhea that makes them unable to take the stage or affects their condition, it will be extremely difficult to win.

But no matter how difficult it is, you still have to work hard. Although they haven't reached the finals yet, Youqin Laoliang has had a very difficult time even in the preliminaries, but it doesn't make sense that they have reached this point and have entered the semi-finals, but they have to give up. So when you go on the field, it's called going all out.

Then, his opponent didn't go through three rounds under him, and he was knocked off the stage in just two blows. Standing on the stage, Youqin Yaoliang looked at his opponent rolling off the stage in disbelief.

Is it said that the semi-finals will be more difficult than the preliminary rounds?

Why did this thing go down so easily?

Isn't it supposed to be a stalemate, with all kinds of tug-of-war, and in the end both sides show their trump cards and fight to the death?

I was mentally prepared to lose, but then I was shown this. I even thought about how to comfort myself. Is it possible for the director to make the plot collapse like this?