47

☆ 47. Chapter 49 I wish I had mosquito killer spray in my hand

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 49: I wish I had just put on the mosquito-killing spray

, but Aphra felt something was wrong. Even though all the flying mosquitoes were dead, why did she still hear the buzzing sound, and the sound was getting louder and louder? The louder it is, the more disturbing it is.

Just when Aphra thought it was an illusion because her ears were tortured by mosquitoes and she kept hearing hallucinations, several people who had already entered the tent to sleep came out one after another.

"Did you hear anything?"

"Did you hear it too? It was buzzing, just like the sound of mosquitoes flapping their wings just now." " It's

an illusion."

"No, it doesn't seem to be an illusion," Aphra said. Staring into the distance, because there was no illuminator, it was extremely difficult to see in the dense forest at night under natural light. Even with her good eyesight, she could only vaguely see a dark cloud drifting rapidly in the distance.

It wasn't until the dark clouds drifted closer that Aphra could see the true face of the dark clouds: "Quickly, tie the evergreen leaves. There are mutant flying mosquitoes coming over again. It seems that there are more than before, and they are overwhelming." "

I Go, this is not over yet, are they here to avenge those flying mosquitoes, right? Or is it that the location of the camp we chose is wrong and blocks their way to feed?" Having said that, everyone was

still quick and agile. Cover the ground with a simple evergreen leaf jacket.

Chen Xuan looked at the swarm of flying mosquitoes and felt regretful in his heart. He thought that there was no way to kill Youqin Laoliang, so why did he mess with these stubborn mosquitoes?

However, there was no point regretting it at this time, as the mosquito swarm was already in front of us.

There is no way to avoid it.

Regardless of where they came from, just looking at the posture of the mosquito swarm and the habits of the other party, it is completely impossible to let everyone go. I guess in the eyes of mosquitoes, they are just delicious five-course dishes, the kind that are ready to be eaten.

Seeing that the mosquito flying at the front had arrived in front of the protective cover, Aphra quickly put away the newly replaced cover. This thing is only used one by one, and it can't block a few blows from the mosquito swarm, so it's better to put it away.

Without the obstruction of the protective shield, the mosquito swarm seemed to be in an uninhabited land. As soon as they got close, they locked onto the five people on the ground. However, the strange thing was that when they got close, they did not make any other movement, they just buzzed and vibrated rapidly. Wings stayed in place, with no intention of attacking at all, as if waiting for something.

Upon seeing this, Qin Raoliang and others took action first, regardless of anything else, and killed many flying mosquitoes. Seeing that a companion had died, the mosquitoes flapped their wings more frequently, and the buzzing sound also became louder. They seemed a little restless, but they still did not take action against the five people.

This isn't right. However, they were puzzled by Qin Laoliang. Although they couldn't figure it out, the movements in their hands did not stop, and they continued to harvest the lives of flying mosquitoes.