67

☆ 67. Chapter 69 Cute Contrast

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 69: Contrast Meng

recovered her mental power and studied the feasibility of mobilizing various elements in the air with her mental power all night to simulate the attack of supernatural powers. After taking a short rest, she went out with the piano around the beam.

Xu Bai and Aphra have a competition this morning, and it will be too late if they don't go out now.

However, when he rushed to the stage, a crowd of people had already gathered under the ring. Wan Lebin was fine today. From a distance, he could be seen struggling to squeeze into the front and occupy a favorable terrain. If it weren't for the high altitude, I would have been lost in the crowd and couldn't even find my head.

At this moment, Xu Bai has already come on stage, and Aphra is still below. It's probably not time for her to go on stage yet, so I just come over to cheer for Xiao Bai first.

Youqin Yaoliang saw a person coming out of the crowd and walking towards the stage. Knowing that it was about to start, he quickly quickened his pace and ran over.

Seeing You Qin Lao Liang coming over, Wan Lebin moved to the side to make room for him to stand. After observing in secret, they saw that his expression was no different from before, and they finally felt at ease. I believe that the other party was not affected at all and did not take yesterday's win or loss to heart.

Xu Bai took advantage of the opportunity of exchanging names to blow up his family and showed a small smile to Youqin Raoliang, then quickly looked away and faced his opponent to report his name.

Xu Bai's opponent was a girl, the Yujie type. Not to mention her well-developed figure, she was even half a head taller than Xu Bai. Sister Yu's eyes suddenly lit up when she saw Xu Bai, who was one size smaller than her.

"Shota!" The fair and tender face of the little Shota looks so easy to pinch!

"Sister has the third-level peak mutated water and ice power. What kind of power does the little guy have?" Sister Yu said with a wink, and before the fight officially started, she reached out and wanted to pinch the opponent's pink cheeks. , I want to feel whether the feel is as good as imagined.

Although his face was red and overwhelmed by the flirtatious eyes, Xu Bai, who was used to being bullied by Aphra when he saw An Lushan's claws coming, still dodged it immediately due to conditioned reflex.

Seeing that the other party didn't answer, Sister Yu was not disappointed, but she took back her hand that was still ready to move with a look of pity on her face. Her fair and tender face looked easy to pinch, and she blushed and became shy. It was so cute that she couldn't bear to be pinched. She was so embarrassed. , If I had known earlier, I would have moved faster, maybe by now I would have known how good it felt.

"How about if my sister wins the fight later, how about letting my sister pinch the little guy?"

Xu Bai's attack was the answer to Sister Yu.

Sister Yu reacted quickly, and quickly summoned an ice shield in front of her. She patted her chest and tried to breathe a sigh of relief. She saw that the shield was getting thinner and thinner, and was corroded to the point of rustling.

"The little guy turns out to be a corrosive type! I scared my sister to death." Sister Yu said as she re-arranged her shield. He said he was scared to death but still had a smile on his face. He stretched out his hand in the void and grasped it. An ice sword took shape. He held a shield in one hand and a sword in the other and rushed towards Xu Bai. There was no trace of being frightened at all.