49

☆ 49. Chapter 51 A new round of tricks to commit suicide

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51: Playing football in a new round of tricks

is a relaxing sport. They played until dawn. Everyone wiped the sweat from their bodies and stopped. They were all extremely satisfied. Wan Lebin stretched out his foot, picked up the metal ball, and dropped it into his hand.

Although this ball is a bit heavy, it is made by his superpower, so he can naturally control it easily. Moreover, as a superpower, his physical fitness is very good. For him, a ball of this weight is just too much. Neither of them will feel tired.

Wan Lebin shook the metal ball and felt what was going on inside.

Yes, after a long period of immersion in the chemically corrosive solution of the supernatural version, the fat mosquito had successfully disappeared completely. Except for the very hard crystals that could not be corroded by the corrosive solution diluted with water, all the other things in the world remained. There is no trace left to prove its existence.

Everyone was very satisfied with this and took back their powers.

It was now daybreak, and everyone was stroking their empty stomachs after strenuous exercise. They all looked at Youqin Laoliang with very hungry eyes, and three words were written on their faces: Please feed me!

I boiled some more water when making breakfast. After such a night, fighting and playing football, and being blown by the strong wind for a while, everyone's appearance was a bit miserable, even though they were all handsome men and beauties, even Chen, who looked the most ordinary. Xuan Ye has delicate features and is worthy of the audience. However, with his ragged clothes, messy hair and sweat-stained face, it is also quite unsightly and hurts the eyes.

After casually eating something, taking a shower and tidying up their appearance, everyone put away their tents and protective shields and continued to work hard for the competition.

In the following days, everything was calm for several days. Most of the mutant animals and plants they encountered were about the same strength as them. Occasionally, they were stronger than them. With everyone's tacit cooperation, it was just a matter of spending a little more effort. question.

The first opponent they encountered as soon as they entered the dense forest was the sixth-level mutant Dieffenbachia. This gave them a lot of training and overcame difficulties. Looking at these low-level enemies, they naturally couldn't tell the difficulty.

Because of Chen Xuan's two manipulations, his life was in danger both times, especially the second time when he attracted so many mutated flying mosquitoes. Even though he finally kicked the so-called mosquito king like a ball for a long time, it still failed. What made him feel better was that the overwhelming number of flying mosquitoes had already left a shadow on his heart. So much so that he has been extraordinarily calm in the past few days, and has been following everyone to fight against mutated animals and plants without any bad intentions.

However, as time passed and the game came closer and closer to the end, Chen Xuan became anxious. His future will not be bright if his mission is not completed. After all, he is just a spiritual master. If he doesn't find shortcuts and shortcuts, it would be extremely difficult for an ordinary spiritual master like him who comes from a civilian background to get ahead.

Chen Xuan endured it again and again, and finally couldn't bear it anymore.

The mutated animals and plants they have encountered recently are all of a lower level, and there are even many that are higher than them. However, because they have never encountered a ferocious opponent with extraordinary strength like the mutated sixth-level evergreen, nor have they encountered a mutated blood-sucking opponent, The mosquito swarm was so difficult to deal with, so the journey went smoothly and I gained a lot of loot.