2

☆ 2. Chapter 2 Memory

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2 Memory

"Duyou, please advise your cousin. I believe he just can't think about it for the moment. When he thinks about it, he will definitely bless us." Shang Zhize raised his wrist and checked his brain: "If someone is looking for me, I'll go Take the call over there, please persuade me to come to me and let's have dinner together."

Shang Zhize walked away very neatly, without even looking at Youqin Laoliang.

Youqin Duyou smiled and waited for the others to leave, then smiled and tortured Youqin Yaoliang with his supernatural powers.

Without protective accessories, Youqin Raoliang, who only wore a protective suit, could not avoid the attack of the supernatural power, and the defensive ability of the protective suit could not withstand the repeated destruction of the third-level superpower.

It didn't take long for Youqin Yaoliang to be scarred.

Youqin Duyou smiled and delivered the final fatal blow. After knocking the person to the ground, he walked over, took out a snow-white glove from the space button and put it on. He patted Youqin Yaoliang's face with disgust, stimulating him to wake up. of consciousness in case the other party faints and cannot hear.

"Cousin Yao Liang, I'm teaching you to be good. If it's not yours, don't touch it. This time is just a lesson. Remember to stay away from Zhize in the future. An outstanding person like him is not something that a waste like you can climb up to. , understand?"

Youqin Duyou stood up, casually threw away the blood-stained gloves, and then left with a gentle smile.

On the hospital bed, Liang Rao woke up with a groan, and his body seemed to still be able to feel the pain in his dream. Wait, that's not a dream.

Liang Rao propped up his body, opened the smart brain on his wrist like he did in the dream, and brought up the mirror. Unsurprisingly, he found that the face in the mirror was exactly the same as the one in the dream.

This is not a dream, it is the memory of the original owner.

The injury has obviously been healed, but at this moment, I can still vaguely feel the biting pain and the coldness of the floor.

The protective clothing was torn apart by Youqin Duyou's superpower. Not only did it lose its protective effect, but it also lost its basic constant-temperature insulation effect. Youqin Yaoliang lay on the ground with serious injuries, and the loss of blood caused his body temperature to continue to drop. , coupled with the ultra-low temperature outside.

He was frozen to death.

Since the end of the world, the environment has been completely destroyed. The earth has long become an uninhabited planet, and now people have moved to other newly discovered habitable planets. It's a pity that the planet can be found again, but the good environment can never be found again. The temperature on the newly discovered planet, no matter which one it is, is extremely weird, and it is also full of mutated animals and plants.

Even so, the environment is actually much better than the earth, how ironic!

Mutated animals and plants can be eradicated, but the climate cannot be changed. People can only wear protective clothing with constant temperature all year round to ensure normal activities when going out. Once the protective clothing is lost, unless there is a person with special powers to protect the body, ordinary people will suffer from severe frostbite if they stay for a long time. Either suffer from heatstroke due to high temperature or die directly.