68

☆ 68. Chapter 70 second update

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70 Second

Update Its a good thing to be liked by others, but in this case, the idea of ​​​​experimental training results can only be postponed indefinitely. Winning without fighting sounds impressive, but for someone like him who has little experience fighting against others, it is better to have a happy fight and practice more.

If you win too easily now and haven't accumulated enough experience, won't you be easily eliminated if you meet a master in the rematch?

For this purpose, Youqin Laoliang still prefers opponents who can fight with him fiercely and be on par with him, and who can lead to losing everything if he is a little careless. Only such a person can bring him experience after a game.

The preliminary round is a best-of-five series, and you can advance smoothly as long as you win three games. With this time, Youqin Laoliang has already won twice, and he will be able to advance smoothly after one more time. Therefore, although I feel regretful, I am not too disappointed.

Not this time, there will always be time to accept the results next time.

And this so-called next time, the opportunity came very quickly. That afternoon, Youqin Laoliang took to the ring again. This time, his opponent was still a mentalist. Just when everyone thought that the opponent would give up like the last one, although the mentalist looked at Youqin Laoliang with great admiration, he was not at all ambiguous about his move. .

Because he knew what kind of opponent he was facing, this spiritual master never thought about fighting a protracted war, and used his trump card as soon as he made a move.

Mental storm.

A tornado condensed with mental power roared towards Youqin on the stage, and the hurricane made people unable to stand still. A strong suction force keeps pulling people into the storm, but they are as motionless as the roots taking root in the soles of their feet. If it weren't for the rustling noise in the clothes on his body, one would almost think that he was not affected at all.

Although this storm is powerful, it is not too difficult to deal with it with Youqin Raoliang's current strength. However, he didn't do anything. He just kept his body motionless and made no other moves.

Just when the spiritual master was unhappy, thinking that the other party was being condescending to him and wanted him to stop being ridiculous and be more serious, Youqin Laoliang finally made a move.

The air suddenly became turbid and dust suddenly increased. When the people in the audience saw this strange phenomenon, they thought it was caused by the storm the spiritual master had gathered that was too big and brought up the surrounding dust, so they didn't pay much attention to it. But the mentalist knew full well that the dust had nothing to do with him.

The mentalist secretly became wary, the dust appeared strange. In this arena, since it was not caused by oneself, it is most likely the opponent's method.

It's just that I have never heard that Qin Raoliang has awakened the earth power, but I know that he is a purifier. The mentalist felt that he was thinking too much. It wasn't necessarily earth-type powers, it was just dust. He could do it, but he couldn't do it so quietly and in large numbers.

However, the next change undoubtedly confirmed that it was an earth-type power, not dust brought by the wind.

The dust was floating in the air, and it was swept in by the storm almost not long after it appeared. The color of the mental storm became a little turbid after absorbing the dust, but it didn't seem to have any impact on the storm.