9

☆ 9. Chapter 9 Muyang College

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9 Muyang College

No matter what happens, Youqin Raoliang is not worried about his family's situation at all now.

After arriving home, although I no longer had any worries, I was eager to continue studying Goldfinger and returned to my room as soon as I had the piano.

Climb up to Xingwang and open Taobao. The logistics details of the two Taoist books I bought yesterday have shown that they are 'missing'. I press the delivery button, then quickly log out and go downstairs. The intelligent robot Bao Bao is carrying a package through the door.

Seeing You Qin Yao Liang, Hu Bao sent the package over: "Little master, there is your package. The detection and scanning are not dangerous and there is no life fluctuation. You can open it with confidence." "Thank you

Hu Bao." You Qin Yao Liang took the package . Hu Bao is a high-end intelligent robot that Zhu Wanmiao bought when she was pregnant with her original owner. It is very intelligent and would be almost the same as a real person if it weren't for the lack of anthropomorphism in appearance. The original owner's family was very affectionate towards him and regarded him as a member of the family. The reason why it is named Hubao means to protect the treasure of the original owner. Because of this name, Hu Bao takes special care of the original owner. He has to repeatedly confirm that there is no problem with the original owner before giving it to him.

Youqin Raoliang was very respectful and affectionate towards Baobao. He took the place of the original owner. In addition to being filial and taking care of the original owner's parents, the other two things were that Baobao was more important than revenge. Hu Bao loves the original owner very much. In the original owner's heart, the person who took care of him and grew up with him has a status no less than that of his parents.

Youqin Yiyang allowed him to relive his father's love, Zhu Wanmiao allowed him to experience a mother's love he had never enjoyed before, and although Hubao was a robot, after he came back from the hospital, he showed all kinds of care and consideration starting from the smallest details. , gave him the feeling of an older brother.

Not because of the original owner, but because of this alone, Youqin Laoliang treats them as family from the bottom of his heart.

After saying thank you, I confirmed that the Phnom Penh Chlorophytum was not a special case of 'traveling through time and space', but that as long as I bought the missing ones on Taobao and received them, I could get them. In ecstasy, Youqin Laoliang couldn't wait to buy them. To go back to the room, he has to roll on the soft bed several times. He will never stop until he rolls!

Just as happy as Youqin Laoliang was Youqin Yiyang and his wife, although they were not happy about the same thing.

Just as Youqin Laoliang was about to go upstairs, he was stopped.

"I just discussed it with your mother," Youqin Yiyang couldn't hide his happiness, but his tone was very serious: "It's probably because you died frequently before, and your strong desire to survive stimulated your potential, and then you awakened your spiritual power. This Although there are few examples, it is not impossible."

This explanation is very reasonable, and you don't have to rack your brains to come up with excuses. Youqin Yaoliang sat down next to her parents holding the package and listened carefully to the follow-up.

"Although ordinary people have mental power, most of them are mediocre, not even the first level. You were just like ordinary people before, but now you have the third level when you wake up. This proves that although you awakened late, you are not a superpower, but you are still Very talented." Afraid that Erza would feel inferior because he had awakened his spiritual power instead of his supernatural powers, Youqin Yiyang carefully built up his self-confidence.