48

☆ 48. Chapter 50 Lets play football together

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 50 Lets play football together.

Queen Mosquito was pulled out by Wan Lebin and smashed to the ground so hard that she was dizzy for a while. When she realized what she was doing, she was covered in bruises and even one of her thin wings was corroded. The mosquitoes looked like they were dying.

However, the reason why a king can become a king is naturally because of his strength. The Queen Mosquito relies on more than just its fatter figure than other mosquitoes.

Just when Xu Bai and others were about to kill it in one go, the queen mosquito rose up. The mutant mosquito has two pairs of wings, one of which is vestigial and the other is missing. The wing that was corroded happened to be degenerated, so although the pain was unbearable, it did not affect flight.

It had no advantage in the ground battle. Seeing this, the Queen Mosquito made a decisive decision and flew up despite the attack. However, it can fly, but due to the loss of one of its wings, its body is unbalanced and it is shaky when flying. It looks very dangerous and looks like it will 'crash' at any time.

Even so, the Queen Mosquito flew as high as possible, looking condescendingly at the humans who had hurt it. Its long mouthparts trembled, wishing that it could insert them and suck them dry immediately, avenging its shame and avenging the injury.

Because it flew high, it became more difficult to attack with supernatural powers. Seeing this, Wan Lebin repeated his old trick, and the metal chain extended with a clang. A sharp hook was even added to the end of the chain in an attempt to kill the Queen Mosquito. Hooked down from the air.

Again? Queen Mosquito, who had suffered from chains, became wary when she saw the chain, not to mention that there was a hook on it that was shining brightly and looked very sharp just by looking at it. She quickly dodged to avoid it, and then flapped her wings. , began to counterattack.

This fan brought up a gust of wind, flying sand and rocks, which made several people unable to stand firmly. It was too late to protect themselves from falling, and there was no time to attack.

The wind blew for a while, and after ten minutes, it finally stopped. Wan Lebin wore a messy hair style that was blown by the wind. He didn't bother to tidy it up. As soon as he stood firm, he put a chain on his feet. One end of the chain was wrapped around his feet, and the other end was deeply entangled. Buried into the ground to stabilize the body. After trying to lift his legs to make sure that he couldn't even move and that he would no longer be affected by the strong wind, Wan Lebin quickly took advantage of the Queen Mosquito before the wind started again and put such suits on his teammates who also had killer hair styles. fixtures.

Until Wan Lebin finished each set, Queen Mosquito did not stop her. It's not that it's stupid and doesn't know how to stop it, it's just that it's powerless. The gust of wind just now was a new move it learned after entering the third level. It was not proficient, and it was even the first time to use it. If it hadn't been so angry today, it would not have been used at all. This gust of wind consumes so much that there is no extra energy to continue attacking after it blows.

At this moment, it couldn't be stopped even if it wanted to. Let alone stop it, if it flew for a while longer, it would probably fall out of the air due to loss of strength.

Originally, in its plan, after releasing its ultimate move, it would let its subordinates swarm in while the opponent lost its combat effectiveness. However, who knew that this move would injure the enemy by one thousand and damage itself by eight hundred. Not only did it enter a weak state, but also its subordinates. They were also affected by the strong wind and couldn't even fly stably. They were all trying to balance themselves so as not to fall, but they didn't pay attention to Her Majesty the Queen's orders.