55

☆ 55. Chapter 57 The incident happened

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 57: The Dongchuang Incident

happened, and the game could no longer go on. Fortunately, it was the last two days, so ending it early would not have much impact.

While the principal sent people to Chen Xuan, he contacted the teachers in charge of each area and asked them to inform the students that the competition ended early.

The teachers who were sent to Youqin Raoliang's side had just stepped out of the boat, and Lin Qi followed them. Everyone didn't take it seriously when they saw it. They just thought that Lin Qi had a good eye for the few good prospects in the Wuren team. Speaking of which, except for Chen Xuan, the rest of the Wuren team are quite outstanding. When they were this age, they did not have this kind of strength. It was natural for him to be favored by Major Lynch.

So under the guise of making advance preparations for recruiting good candidates for the military, Lin Qi's unusual behavior did not arouse anyone's suspicion, and he followed the two teachers to the BC area in a normal manner.

As early as the fight between Youqin Raoliang and others and Chen Xuan, Lin Qi and the others arrived. However, seeing that they had the upper hand, they did not take action. They hid in the dark and took a look at the level of several people. real.

Well, I'm not lazy.

After coming to this conclusion again and seeing that Chen Xuan had been arrested, Lin Qi took the lead to walk out.

Knowing that the competition had ended early, the school also knew what happened. The instructor was here to take them away, so everyone naturally obeyed and followed them out of the dense forest.

So when Chen Xuan woke up, he was faced with all the teachers and students in the school.

In just a short time, according to the surveillance, the teachers had already investigated everything. Chen Xuan's actions were absolutely clear. The only thing that had not yet been found out was that there was no evidence to show who was behind the scenes. However, this is not important at all. Chen Xuan is still there. Just let him identify him.

When he woke up and saw so many people, Chen Xuan still couldn't recover. There were injuries all over his body, but except for the nutrient solution, no one cared about him. Because he was tied up, he couldn't even take out the treatment device from the space button to treat himself.

Fortunately, he was given nutrient solution and his life safety was still guaranteed. This made Chen Xuan feel a little relieved.

However, he didn't feel at ease for long. When he looked at his surroundings and thought of what he had done before he fainted, as well as the situation in which he was chained, Chen Xuan realized that something was wrong, and his mind was about to quibble and find an excuse. When he muddles through, no one listens to him.

There were so many people present, but no one paid him any attention. Everyone looked at him with disgust and surprise, as if they knew what he had done. No one felt sorry for his injuries and miserable appearance, including his friends.

Chen Xuan glanced at the familiar faces one by one. Everyone looked like "How do I know such a person? I actually know such a person. Damn it." Qin Duyou was the only one. When their eyes met, the other person's eyes flashed. After a hint of warning.

All of these made Chen Xuan clearly understand what happened after he fell into coma.

Something happened!