57

☆ 57. Chapter 59 How can you grow up if you dont eat?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 59 How can you grow up without eating?

This years freshmen are really talented and talented!

The principal smiled so hard that his eyes narrowed, and even the previous unhappiness caused by Chen Xuan, Youqin Duyou and others completely disappeared.

Muyang is a well-established and prestigious school, and its admissions standards have always been high. The standards of its students have always been high, and many of them are outstanding. However, at such a high level, his strength is already extraordinary at a young age, and he is not inferior to upperclassmen, and is even more outstanding relatively speaking. He has only met a few people who are as good as this since he started coaching.

Apart from the four in front of me, only Lynch Christian from back then can be counted.

The principal looked at the four people with smiling eyes, as if he had seen the future of several of them through their present.

The achievements of four future young majors are limitless.

Just thinking about such a talent coming from his own staff is exciting enough.

But no matter what the future holds, the four of them are still just children. The rough jade has not yet been completely polished and still needs more polishing. The upcoming 100-school competition is an excellent opportunity.

After announcing everyone's rankings, the principal looked at everyone with kind eyes and began to announce the names of the contestants for the Hundred School Competition.

Originally, this internal competition was a selection for the competition. Now that the competition is over, the rankings of each grade have also come out. The principal has already made a decision in his mind as to which students should be sent to represent the school.

The students don't know, but as teachers, especially as principals, they naturally have some knowledge of the Hundred Schools Competition. I dont know what the specific situation will be this year, but where are the examples from previous years, I guess they are similar.

The principal kept the top three teams in each grade, selected some outstanding students, and asked the teacher to take the rest back to rest. Then he began to talk about the Hundred Schools in detail to the students who were about to participate. Contest.

To say that it is detailed, in fact, it means that the principal thinks it is detailed, but in fact it is only a few sentences. Fortunately, there is no nonsense. Although it is a bit brief, the amount of information is still sufficient.

The competition is divided into three major categories, including superpowers vs. superpowers, mental strength masters vs. mental strength masters, and purification superpowers naturally have a separate category because of their special abilities. In addition to such single-versus-single matches, there are also team competitions of various categories. Whether they are superpowers, psychics or purification superpowers, anyone who wants to participate can participate. As for what will happen in this way? As a result, it is not certain whether they can win. After all, compared to superpowers, the strength of spiritual masters and purification superpowers does not lie in attack.

After the principal said this, he asked everyone to go back and have a good rest to prepare for the competition. After all, they had just gone through Fengdin and slept in the open. Even though their physical injuries were all healed, their mental and spiritual fatigue had not been completely eliminated.