T H E B I L L I O N A I R E

I just wanna share.

It's been three years, sa wakas natapos ko na ang story nila Khalix at Ayesha.

Medyo hectic lang kasi pa iba-iba yung plot dati kaya medyo naguluhan ako sa paglagay ng twist. Mabuti nalang marami akong idea sa mga characters at naipasok ko lahat sa story na'to.

Sa mga bashers at supporters ng Impregnate by the Billionaire, thank you so much for reading this story and also for your attention, kasi kahit papaano may nagbabasa rin pala sa story ko kahit madalas binabash hehe.

Tinamad man sa pag-update pero natapos rin. Sa susunod na kwento nalang tayo ulit magkita-kita! Ang lovestory ng dalawang bubwit; Kalin Riguel Trevor and Yshianna Marie Thompson.

T H E  A T T E N T I O N  S E E K ER

Yshianna Marie Thompson.

She has no real friends, she usually use Mawie nor Yna as her name. In order to keep her real identity, she pretends to become an unclassy- weak seductive student of Arqueilla University.

She is the secret heiress of Lord Heusson and multi-billionaire's daughter of the successful brand clothing company owner and one of the highest stockholders of the Maelyanna Mall of World.

Arqueillian's known her as a loser-bitch and attention seeker. Everyone hates her for chasing and seeking the attention of Kalin Riguel.

It was Kalin Riguel Trevor.

Kalin, the Arqueillians President and Student ambassador. One of the handsome Campus Heartthrob, everyone respect him for his gentle attitude and he doesn't like Yna, anymore.

Kalin hate her. He knows that Yna was obsessed on him, she always stalk and chase him that's why he always ignored her to cut his ties toward her.

He fell inlove on Sandra Reyes, a transferee student. Sandra was a kind and soft-hearted girl while Yna had a naughty and childish attitude.

He didn't expect, another transferee student came on Arqueilla University who will rule and change everything.

His mortal enemy; Rogue Havier.

He is Smart but Rogue is a Genius. He is handsome but Rogue is like a fall'n god creature. He is famous but Rogue would take his crown, owning the title - Campus King.

He felt jealous and insecure when Yna stopped chasing him. . . his harsh words turned into dust. His love continue to signify everything on her. . .