Summary + Chapter 1-5

Calm, reliable, slightly shady, Master Zhou

  Zhou Ziyan worked as a parent official for seven years after time travel, but was dismissed from office.

  All the way south, I spent all my money.

  In the end, for three buns, he sold himself to the Song family who was looking for a wife.

  The Song family has a brother and a seven-year-old little Douding.

  Zhou Ziyan succeeded in getting this job by lying about his own undermining of his wife.

  Zhou said to himself: "Isn't it just a matter of dismissal? How difficult is it to take the imperial examination again!"

  I have passed the Da/San/Yuan exam before, here's another one!

  The apprentices who had been confiscated before directly founded a private school, became the dean, and brought a group of young apprentices back to Beijing to fight.

  ——Several students, do you want to systematically learn how to take the imperial examination?

  Come on, come on, the "Key Points of the Imperial Examination Syllabus" written by Master Zhou, the number one scholar in the dynasty, only costs twenty taels.

  It's just that the brother of the Song family, after learning from him, always asked him for some poems.

  Love, love, love, love for husband and concubine, Zhou said to himself that something was not right.

  Little Douding: Madam, my brother has been told that he has a hard life since he was a child, but you are so worthy of your wife.

  Unexpectedly touched a little brother's heart.

  This false widower was completely in disarray.

  *

  Song Weifeng fell in love with Master Zhou at first sight.

  Mr. Zhou was born to resist his wife, and he was born to be stubborn. They were a perfect match.

  ++++It's a pity that Master Zhou is a big loser.

  I studied with Mr. Zhou, and then bought "The Pretty Scholar and the Pretty Brother", "A Sprig of Red Apricots Full of Spring in the Garden", "The Domineering Master and the Little Brother's Night Meeting Under the Peach Tree", and wrote sour love poems based on them.

  The first to get the moon near the water and the tower can always open the door to the master's heart, right?

  Later, Song Weifeng stood in the court hall with this "wife-defying and thin" wife.

  Looking back at the past, I suddenly realized that my wife was once inferior to ten thousand people and enjoyed all the graces in the world.

  Dismissal from office: to resign from office, or to be removed from office

  The teacher's career in imperial examination and farming is relatively slow.

  Read the manual:

  1. Imaginary background, thick golden fingers, all bugs are because the author's IQ is too low and he will never come back qwq

  2. The main CP goes in both directions, but there is no specific plot of getting married or having children in the article.

  3. The author is a local dog and likes all kinds of local dog plots. Please forgive me.

  4.CP control, the perspective is just for the convenience of writing, sisters who control the party should be careful.