Chapter 46-50

"Ouch, Zhou... uh, Brother Zhou!" Liao Wei'an jumped back in order to avoid Zhou Zi said to himself, and suddenly lost his grace, "Isn't this smooth talk? Calm down, calm down."

"You are five years older than me! You call me Brother Zhou, is that ridiculous?" Zhou Ziyan was about to be pissed off by Liao Weian, "Why did Lin Fanji accept you, a fool like you?"

Liao Weian touched the crown of his hair, "What should I call it?"

Originally, in Qingjing Province, their masters were all directly called Mr. You or Mr. You.

Now that my name has been changed, I really don't know what to call her.

"Uh..." Zhou Ziyan sometimes got stuck for a moment, "I'm younger than you, so just call me Ziyan, or Brother Yan...forget it, let's just call me Ziyan."

Yandi and so on are too disgusting.

Liao Weian opened his lips and tried hard to call out these two names.

But whether it was 'Zi Yan' or 'Brother Yan', he couldn't say it out loud.

I always feel like I just finished calling the name of the 'lower one'...

The teacher's roar will immediately ring in your ears.

For the sake of his own life, Liao Weian decided to change his name to a more formal one, "Why don't we call him Master Zhou."

"Okay, this is good!" Zhou Ziyan accepted the title instantly.

The two people walked while talking.

When he came to the entrance of the academy, Liao Weian asked again, "Master Zhou, when will your school open? Can I go and have a look?"

"I don't know yet. I have to wait until the furniture is ready. I also need to take a good rest and tidy up the yard." Zhou Ziyan told Liao Weian the location of his small courtyard and patted him on the shoulder. "Come and play when you have time. I will sweep the couch at any time. Welcome."

Liao Weian smiled and said goodbye to Zhou Ziyan, "Master, goodbye!"

"Go back!" Zhou Ziyan waved his hand and walked away with his hands behind his back.

Ouch, I'm so busy. I'm so busy.

His mission today is not over yet, he still has to buy sheets, bedding and other things!

Chapter 32

Coming out of Ma Ming Academy, Zhou Ziyan hadn't even walked two steps when Old Man Liu saw him at the entrance of the academy.

Old man Liu greeted Zhou Ziyan from a distance of dozens of meters, "Young Zhou! Come to the academy again!"

"Old Uncle Liu!" Zhou Ziyan smiled and walked towards Old Uncle Liu's tea stall and asked for a bowl of warm tea.

This old man Liu is the tea stall owner who previously provided Song Weifeng with a job.

Now that Song Weifeng has returned to the academy, Old Man Liu's business here remains unabated with enthusiasm.

Zhou Ziyan smelled the tea in his hand, and the faint bitter fragrance lingered on the tip of his nose, "Old man, the tea has become fragrant again."

Uncle Liu replied while wiping the table: "It's autumn, so it's time to change the tea leaves! These are all freshly picked tea leaves in the village, they are so fragrant!"

Zhou Ziyan finished a bowl of warm tea and wiped off the water stains on his lips, "Old man Liu, do you know where there is an embroidery shop nearby? Recently, my family is in a hurry to get a new batch of bedding. It doesn't have to be very fine, as long as the workmanship is reliable and the price is right. That's it."