Chapter 121-125

What can a seven-year-old baby know? Isn't it because he got lucky? If he takes the exam, he will definitely be able to do it!

  Zhou Ziyan could tell Wang Da's thoughts at a glance.

  This kind of villain has no big plans and all his thoughts are shown on his face, which is so intuitive that it makes people sick.

  "Wang Xiaoniu and Song Douding are my registered students, and the county government has records. As a wife, I can naturally take care of them." Zhou Ziyan said with a smile on his lips, but his voice was cold, "No matter what you think about me and Douding, We are both scholars now. If you have any dissatisfaction, you can go to the county government to file a complaint instead of bullying your little girl here."

  "Besides, your and your father's faults have already been registered. If we sue you to the government again, what awaits you will be more than just hard work. You can decide what to do yourself."

  The sentencing of first-time offenders and repeat offenders is completely different.

  Wang Da has also read books and should understand this truth.

  Sure enough, when Wang Dayi heard that he was going to the Yamen, some memories of being beaten came to his mind, making his buttocks ache.

  Zhou Zi said that he would definitely not get any favors here, so he would go back today.

  Wait for his mother to take the matchmaker directly to the Song family and tell her that as long as Song's father agrees, let's see how Zi Yan intervenes this week!

  Wang Da looked at Zhou Ziyan hatefully and staggered away.

  After temporarily driving away Wang Da, Zhou Ziyan turned around again, stared at the child and asked, "Who are you? Why are you looking for Douding?"

  The child blinked, "Are you Zhou Xiucai?"

  "That's right, Zhou." Zhou said with his hands behind his back. The child was so short that he had to bend down to see the child's eyes.

  The child's dark pupils reflected Zhou Ziyan's look. The child looked at Zhou Ziyan up and down, looking left and right, and nodded, "Not bad. You will be my wife from now on, and I want to be a scholar like him." If you can let me pass the examination as a scholar, I will reward you!"

  The direction of the child's finger was Song Douding.

  The child's words were so outrageous that Zhou Ziyan laughed angrily, "Let's not worry about this. Who are you and where did you come from?"

  This is a young man from a family who doesn't know the world and comes out to study under a teacher, but ends up getting into a group fight.

  The child coughed twice, "Since you asked, I will tell you that I am——"

  Before the child finished speaking, a young man ran over from the other side of the alley and called Zhou Ziyan's name breathlessly, "Zhou, Master Zhou, you, you, go home quickly, there are people from the Yamen, Yamen... and, and... A military master riding a black horse is waiting at your door."

  "Oh?" Zhou Ziyan's eyes lit up. Could it be that the military master riding the black horse was Lu Mingxue?

  Relying on his height, Zhou Ziyan lightly patted the child's hair twice and rejected him coldly, "Kid, I don't accept everyone. Leave your name and address and go home by yourself. What happened between you and Douding? I will visit you another day and ask your elders how they educated you."