Chapter 86-90

His brother obviously likes his wife, and his wife obviously treats his brother differently. Why is there a matchmaker showing up now!

  No, it's not allowed!

  Song Douding jumped up, and while his father and brother were talking, he crept over to eavesdrop.

  Hehe, he is familiar with this matter, and I guarantee he won't be discovered!

  Zhou Ziyan paused and heard the sound of quiet and cautious footsteps behind him, and he understood in his heart.

  He smiled and looked at Aunt Lan, "Aunt Lan, there are no outsiders here. Just tell the truth. Some of these people are here for Wei Feng, and some are here for Douding." ?"

  "What are you talking about...how old is Douding?" Aunt Lan's laughter stopped suddenly, her expression flickering, "Let's take a look at your affairs first."

  Zhou Ziyan stood with his hands behind his back and did not expose Aunt Lan. He only said: "My parents' orders and the words of the matchmaker are true, but this matter of marriage should be determined by God. If the two families are destined, it will be a harmonious harmony. Gods will not envy them." , if the two families are not destined to be together, it will only be a bad fate."

  "What is a destined marriage? The most basic and important thing is that the two people who want to get married must be good people with an open heart and a clear moon. They appreciate and admire each other. Only in this way can the red thread of marriage be tied. "

  Aunt Lan saw that Zhou Zi said it was not for matchmaking, and her smile faded a lot, "Look at what Zhou Xiucai said, they came to me, naturally they like the Song family brother, this can be fake."

  "Really? Then can they say when they have met Wei Feng? And why do they admire Wei Feng?" Zhou Ziyan had a smile on his lips, but his eyes were cold, "If they admire Wei Feng, why don't they talk about their deep friendship? Instead of talking about how to ensure Wei Feng's study path in the future, you want to drag Douding out?"

  "The fact that he was able to pass the county examination at the age of seven, and he is still a boy, is enough to prove Douding's intelligence. As long as he works a little harder, it is not impossible to pass the exam in the future."

  "If there is a relative in the family, it will be much more convenient for the younger generation to study or to take the scientific examination in the future. If God favors it, it is not impossible to change the family from now on, abandon business and become a scholar. Who can refuse such a future?"

  "Zhou Xiucai!" Aunt Lan shouted, but she was afraid of being heard by the Song family father and son outside, so she quickly suppressed her voice, "Nothing in this world is so perfect, so what if they are here for Douding? That Douding is Brother Song's biological brother. As long as Douding is promising, where can't Brother Song go sideways?"

  "This is Wei Feng's own important marriage matter." Zhou Ziyan said in a serious voice.

  Do you really think he doesn't know?

  It's okay for brothers and sisters who don't like to study. They don't like studying in the first place, so getting married won't affect them.

  If a sweet and well-educated brother or daughter marries someone else, that means ruining their future and leaving no possibility of advancement.

  Just like what Guojiazhuang Restaurant said, if Wei Feng got married and stopped studying, and would just be his young lady who didn't care about anything, watching plays and checking accounts, life would be very easy.