Chapter 196-200

In just three days, the academy had prepared the Zhou family's residence and prepared everything Zhou Ziyan proposed.

  It can also be seen from this that Xinyang Academy really wants Zhou Jiajia to go to the academy to study.

  Zhou Ziyan has a better impression of Xinyang Academy.

  A family trip to Xinyang Academy is definitely not a trip that only takes a few days.

  So before setting off, Zhou Ziyan asked the children to go back and talk to their parents at home.

  If parents don't want to, tell him again.

  Before Zhong Qiao left, Zhou Ziyan handed him Mannia's letter and asked him to take it back and read it with Zhong Zhixian.

  Zhong Qiaoyi felt that this letter was a bit hot to the touch.

  He has never received a letter from his mother.

  But he also wanted to know what his mother had written. After thanking Zhou Zi, he grabbed the letter and ran to the Yamen.

  The situation of the other children was relatively simple. When they came back and said they were going to Xinyang Academy to study, the elders in the family were very happy.

  Xinyang Academy, it was a regular academy in the town, and they had never set foot in that place in their lives.

  Now children can have the opportunity to go to the academy and take classes with those Confucian scholars. This is a great thing!

  How could you disagree?

  Agree, must agree, and bring more things to avoid letting people in the academy look down upon them!

  "Come on, let's celebrate. Bring this jar of wine. This is wine that dad has been brewing for several years. Take it and give it to the people in the academy to try. By the way, we can help promote our family."

  "Da Shan, Mom has prepared some melon and fruit snacks for you, as well as two pairs of thick-soled shoes. When you get to the academy, you must work diligently, and you must not let the people in the academy think that we are too lazy to work."

  "..."

  In the end, Jiang Qingqing was carrying two jars of wine, and Pang Pangshan was carrying a big baggage, looking at each other and laughing at each other.

  Er Guan couldn't help but sigh as he took the scattered silver given by his grandma.

  Grandma saved this money bit by bit, and now she gives it all to herself.

  Ergun thanked Zhou Ziyan more than once, thanking himself. If he had not been admitted as a scholar, I might not have the two taels of silver per month to give to his grandma.

  Wang Xiaoniu holds something prepared by Sister A Sui in her left hand and something prepared by Aunt He in her right hand.

  The two heavy concerns made her waist and back hurt, but it didn't matter, she was the brave little girl Wang, she would definitely be able to take care of them all!

  Song Douding and Zhong Qiaoyi were the most relaxed. They just wore new clothes and took nothing else.

  "We are here to discuss knowledge, not to travel around. What are we doing with these things!"

  "Grandpa said that Xinyang Academy has everything, including food and clothing, so there is no need to carry so many things."

  Everyone sighed.