Chapter 296-303

At that time, Song Douding had to eat two candied haws every day, and his hands were full of hawthorn dregs.

  No matter what Song Weifeng and Song's father said, Song Douding would pat his butt and remember to eat but not to beat.

  But now Song Zhensheng, with his big sleeves and narrow sleeves, well-dressed, has begun to show the demeanor of a gentleman at a young age. Standing next to the carriage, he is almost as tall as the horse.

  Wang Xiaoniu, the little girl who always chased after Song Douding when she was a child. She suffered hardships as a child and never wavered in her character. Now she is just like her name, rising to the sun and standing tall and graceful.

  Where is Jiang Qingqing? He always felt that he was not as good as other friends, but when facing He Qingzhi, he still unswervingly chose his ideal. Even if he had to work harder than others, he didn't care.

  Zhou Ziyan felt that Jiang Qingqing was no worse than other children.

  Ergun and Pangshan liked to play together when they were young. Although they are not in the same place now, they still stand together.

  The tall and strong Pang Pangshan has now become more honest and reliable, and Ergun has also changed from the helpless and poor boy he was when he was a child to the handsome and intelligent Liang Hefei now.

  The two of them are just like the two sticks' names, and they are about to spread their wings and fly high.

  Zhong Qiaoyi is the child who has changed the least. The other children have made qualitative changes from zero to one. Zhong Qiaoyi has made a step from one to two.

  He just became more determined than before.

  He has always walked on what he believes is the right path and will continue to do so unswervingly.

  "Have you packed everything? Don't leave it behind. You can't go back to the Imperial College to get it." Zhou said to himself like a worried old father, finishing his rambling and then rambling again.

  Song Weifeng said nothing and silently looked through the children's luggage.

  It's just that he opened it, closed it again, opened it, and closed it again, showing a sense of panic and reluctance.

  Song Douding held the hands of Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng and smiled, "Master, brother, we are all grown up, so don't worry! At the age of fifteen, other children are already engaged, so they are adults."

  "But you are leaving Beijing...I'm still worried." Song Weifeng held Song Douding's hand, his palm gradually becoming wet with sweat, "When you get there, you must write a letter back first. Little girl, Ergun, you are the same, you can't even write one. few."

  "If you miss one letter, I will spank you overnight." Zhou said to himself that he was 'threatening' them, but his eyes were full of sadness.

  Several children knelt down on one knee, bowed their hands, and bid farewell to the two most precious elders in their lives.

  "Master, brother of the Song family, don't worry."

  "Douding (Little Girl, Qingqing, Ergun, Dashan, Qiaoyi) is leaving now. When we go to take office, we will definitely adhere to Master's teachings, be down-to-earth and people-oriented, and we will definitely let more people understand Reading is precious."

  "Time waits for no one, and the journey is long and difficult. I don't know when we will see each other again. I hope... I hope you will take care of your health."