Chapter 81-85

Father Song, who had just sat down, hurriedly ran over with his robe and gave the detective brother a handful of wedding money, "Thank you, sir, thank you!"

  The ancestral graves of their old Song family were really smoking! !

  Passed both exams! What a joy!

  Song Douding jumped up and took over his announcement sticker.

  His announcement sticker was no different from Song Weifeng's.

  But with this happy announcement, it proves that... He, Song Zhensheng, a six-year-old child, can take the government examination!

  The neighbors who were shaking their heads at Song Douding just now were dumbfounded.

  Did the youngest son of the Song family really pass the exam? !

  This is incredible!

  Wang Xiaoniu and others couldn't wait any longer, so they all ran out, wanting to be the first to see Song Douding's announcement post.

  The little ones taught by Song Douding were the happiest, jumping around Song Douding, "Brother Douding is the best!"

  "Brother Douding is so awesome!!"

  "Brother Douding is a scholar!"

  Now there is only one Master Zhou left who has not received the good news sticker.

  But Zhou Ziyan was sitting in his rocking chair, calm and composed, neither arrogant nor impetuous.

  He even flipped through the pages in a good mood, and even changed one after finishing one.

  "..." Song Weifeng had a bold guess in his heart, clenched his fists and did not dare to say anything.

  Wait quietly.

  After waiting for a while, several dolls were so sleepy that they fell asleep.

  Probably when all the candidates had received the announcement stickers, a panting young boy ran out of the door of Zhou's house. He held on to the door frame and said loudly: "Master, the master, with four fierce head catchers, is coming to us. Here it comes!"

  As soon as these words came out, everyone waiting at Zhou's house stood up.

  "Hey! Why are you here, Master Registrar?"

  "Who knows, get up quickly and get ready to meet the Registrar."

  "We have never seen the Master Registrar at such a close range, but we have seen him today."

  Song Douding guessed a possibility and grabbed Song Weifeng excitedly, "Brother, Mr. Registrar, come here, is it, is it..."

  "Shh-" Song Weifeng told him not to yell.

  Zhou Ziyan glanced at the two brothers and chuckled.

  As soon as the bookkeeper arrived at Zhou's house, he laughed loudly and said, "Hey, are all the neighbors here? That's great, come and listen. This Master Zhou of yours in Chunliu Lane is the head of this county trial!"

  The four police officers behind them put their congratulatory gifts on the Zhou family's table.

  Each person had a red-lined tray with a box on it.

  The chief clerk added: "These are the congratulatory gifts prepared by the county magistrate. Mr. Zhou, please take a look at them!"

  "Thank you so much, Lord Magistrate." Zhou Zi said, bowing with his hands in front of him, and the etiquette was in place.