Chapter 76-80

Sure enough, the inspector felt into the bundle and tore it open.

  The ordinary baggage turned out to be a double layer of cloth, with a belt inside.

  This entrainment is what causes cheating in the examination room.

  The inspector sneered, "How brave!"

  "Students, students are confused for a moment, confused for a moment." The man's legs immediately trembled, and he knelt down on the spot, crying all over the place.

  But the yamen waiting at the side showed no mercy, picked him up and took him to another room.

  The people locked up there are all people trying to commit fraud.

  Fraud in the examination room, whether it is an official or a candidate, is a crime.

  This man was confused for a moment, but what was waiting for him was the Daqing Law.

  Zhou Ziyan was angry that he would not argue, shook his head and sighed.

  After the inspector checked what Zhou said and confirmed that it was correct, he received the test basket and the county test 'answer sheet' and entered the venue.

  Zhou Ziyan was arranged in a ventilated location, with a grassy path in front and a pond in the courtyard visible through the windows in the back.

  As far as the environment is concerned, it's pretty good.

  The exam had not officially taken place yet, so the door at the door was not allowed to be closed. Zhou Ziyan could only look through his 'answer sheet' to check for any flaws.

  The "answer sheet" for the county examination is different from modern times. The "answer sheet" here is a thick paper folded book with red lines printed on it.

  Later, all his answers will be written on the folded book. The snow-white paper must not have any dirt.

  After Zhou Ziyan carefully inspected it to make sure there were no flaws, he took up a pen and wrote "Wen Tong Zhou Ziyan" on the cover.

  Put down your pen and wait for the exam to begin.

  While waiting, he was a little worried about Song Douding.

  This child is naughty and active. If there is any dust or stain on the folded book, it will be over.

  But then I thought about it, Song Douding was probably very cautious now, so he shouldn't be so unlucky.

  The clerk in the field waited for a while to make sure there were no other candidates, then took the roll call and left.

  Candidates who come again after this will not be allowed to enter the examination room. Please come back next year!

  There are those candidates who got up late, looking at the closing door, crying, beating the ground and wailing, "My lord, my lord, please, let the students in! My lord!"

  "God damn the bullock cart, it doesn't matter how fast it is for a quarter of an hour!"

  "Sir, the students came from the lower mountain village. They were delayed for a while on the way. Please have mercy on me, sir!"

  Everyone shook their heads.

  Even if such a big thing as the county examination comes late, I guess I don't care much about it. What's the point of crying? Come back next year!

  Then, the cannon fired a third time.

  The magistrate held his official robe and personally closed the door of the examination booth from the inner courtyard and locked it.