Chapter 26-30

Such officials are most likely to abuse their power for personal gain and are also most likely to be embezzled/accepted/bribed.

  During my tenure, I dealt with a dozen such officials in total. Each one of them was a student who had studied hard for many years and once achieved enlightenment, but lost his original intention.

  How sad.

  "You! What nonsense are you talking about!" Zhou Zi said with a strong momentum. Xie Jinyu was defeated by what he said and could not reply a word.

  Who is this person? !

  Why do you look so much like the master in his academy!

  Zhou Ziyan waved his sleeves, as if shaking off something dirty, "Xie Jinyu, if you don't correct yourself, you can do it yourself."

  Narrowing his eyes, he looked inside Ma Ming Academy.

  What he just said will soon reach the ears of the new leader.

  Students in the college should still be managed by people in the college. He has no interest in educating a student who has no bottom line or morals.

  It was the first time that Song Weifeng saw Zhou Ziyan speak so harshly.

  They looked at each other with Song Douding, and saw a common thought in each other's eyes: Never make Master Zhou angry!

  But seeing Xie Jinyu, who had bullied him before, now being scolded and speechless by Zhou Ziyan, Song Weifeng felt secretly happy in his heart.

  Song Weifeng took a step forward and looked at Xie Jinyu in a dignified manner, "Xie Jinyu, I also tell you, I will not give up on the matter between you and me. You can't even think about deceiving the mountain chief and the new leader."

  Song Douding and the other little carrot heads all sided with Song Weifeng.

  They lined up and glared at Xie Jinyu.

  Although they arrived too late, they couldn't understand the conflict between the adult in front of them and the Song family brother.

  But Brother Song often gives them candy to eat. Brother Song is a good person.

  Those who oppose good people must be bad people!

  "you!"

  Being surrounded by so many people, no one on Xie Jinyu's side dared to stand up and talk to him.

  Xie Jinyu looked left and right, only to feel helpless and very embarrassed!

  "Song Weifeng, okay, I'll count you lucky today, just wait."

  Xie Jinyu put down these harsh words, threw up his sleeves angrily and left.

  The onlookers didn't care about the internal fighting among these students.

  They only knew that they could not let the student named Zhou leave easily now, and they had to leave an address no matter what.

  Zhou said he was helpless, and with Song Weifeng's permission, he left the Song family address to everyone.

  But he did not forget to explain his identity as a master and said that he did not have time to do arithmetic every day.

  No one minded this.

  No matter how slow it is, can it be considered slower than themselves?

  After sacrificing the Song family address, the group finally escaped from the sea of ​​misery and left the small tea stall.