Chapter 11-15

Although it is just an ordinary rectangular shape, it is made of high-quality Hetian green white jade.

The master carver from Qingjing Province spent seven days carving deformed moire patterns on the waist, and then used gold-chiselling technology to make it.

On the side, there is a small seal of Emperor Xuan and the word "tong".

It means that as long as you hold this jade deed, you can go to every place in Daqing Dynasty without any hindrance, even if you don't use the index.

I don't know whether he forgot or acquiesced. When Emperor Jingxuan dismissed him from office, he did not take back these privileges.

Thanks to this jade deed, Zhou Ziyan has been on a smooth journey so far.

The household registration office in Maminggou is not large.

When Zhou Ziyan went there, there was only one young man registering today's outsider information.

After briefly explaining his purpose, the young man immediately held the jade deed in both hands and trotted all the way.

After a while, Huang Ceguan, who was in charge of Maminggou's household registration, hurried over carrying his official robe.

He almost knelt in front of Zhou Ziyan.

Household registrations in the Daqing Dynasty were all registered in a yellow book.

Therefore, the person in charge of the household registration office is also called the Yellow Register Official and is under the management of local officials.

"It doesn't have to be like this, it doesn't have to be like this." Zhou Ziyan quickly helped the person up.

This official Huang looked to be older than Song's father. He didn't dare to let people really kneel in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Zhou, but this official is old and has inconvenient legs and feet, so I couldn't receive him in time just now." Huang Ceguan kept wiping the sweat from his forehead, and he was still full of panic.

God knows that when he saw the emperor's small seal just now, he felt like the sky was falling.

Zhou Zi said, handing it over, "Don't worry, sir. I have to live in Maminggou permanently, so I want to register my household registration today."

After registering his information, the person in charge of Maminggou will go to Qingjing Province to retrieve his previous household registration.

Then it will be re-recorded in Maminggou's yellow book, and then he will be able to officially settle in Maminggou.

Although the waiting time may be a bit long, it is not difficult.

It's just that Zhou Ziyan didn't expect that such a simple thing could not be done now.

Huang Ceguan returned Zhou Ziyan's jade deed to him with sincerity and fear, "Your Excellency, it is not that I will not handle this matter, but that an oral order was handed down from Qingjing Province four months ago. Anyone who registers with this jade deed can People with registered residence are not allowed to register."

"In the oral order, I also asked my subordinates to tell you that your... your household registration has been controlled. Unless the adults from the Ministry of Household Affairs relent, you will never be able to retrieve your household registration."

After saying this, Huang Ceguan almost fainted.

He could get Emperor Jingxuan's small seal and was related to the Ministry of Revenue. He didn't dare to think about his identity!