Chapter 116-120

Aunt Zhang didn't know what she did before, and she seemed to know nothing about these dirty things. She lowered her voice and said: "We can just talk about these things ourselves. We will watch more in the future and we must not let them harm Xiaoniu and Mr. Song." Brother, it can't affect our image in Master Zhou's heart. If he is a good scholar, if he gets tired of things in the alley and moves away, it won't be the baby in the alley who suffers."

  Aunt Hua nodded and picked up the embroidery work in her hands again, "It's a sin."

  Several elders were chatting, and the leaves above their heads were rustling in the wind, which seemed to be mixed with the sound of some bullock carts running over the ground.

  The sound of "creeping" was getting closer and closer. The neighbors sitting outside listened carefully for a while, then stood up and greeted everyone, "It seems that a bullock cart has entered the alley entrance! Are Master Zhou and the others back?!"

  "Oh, go and have a look!"

  "Let's go, don't sit still. If it's really them, we can welcome the scholar!"

  Aunt Hua, Pang Pang Niang and Aunt Zhang immediately called the children who were still learning to read, held them one by one, and hurriedly walked out.

  From a distance, Zhou Ziyan, who was sitting on the bullock cart, saw familiar neighbors appearing one after another from the corner of the alley.

  The old man driving the bullock cart raised his whip and shouted at the entrance of the alley: "Master Xiucai is going home!"

  Song Douding hugged his little bundle and looked excited.

  Oops, I have obviously lived in the alley for several years, why is it so new to come back this time? !

  It seems like everything is different.

  The bullock cart stopped at the alley. Zhou Ziyan took out a few more copper coins and handed them to the cart driver, "Thank you, uncle."

  "You're welcome, see you later, Mr. Xiu Cai!" The uncle accepted the money, smiled deeper, said a few auspicious words and left.

  Song Douding stood at the entrance of the alley, pinched his waist and shouted loudly: "Wang Xiaoniu, Jiang Qingqing, Dashan, Ergun, I, Song Douding, am back!"

  He Song Douding's "return to his hometown in fine clothes"!

  "Ding Bean!!"

  "Dou Ding, you are finally back!"

  "Song Douding!"

  The four children jumped in front of everyone, heading straight for Song Douding.

  They hugged each other as soon as they met, and then held hands and walked in circles to welcome Song Douding in their own way of celebration.

  Song's father finally walked out of the corner in a hurry. He was in a hurry and seemed to have not yet put on the shoes on his feet.

  While carrying it, he ran towards Song Douding.

  He hugged his eldest son and kissed him hard, "I miss you so much, Dad!"

  Song Douding covered his face and giggled. When he left his father, he was still a naughty boy who went to the house to reveal his tiles. When he came back, he was already a scholar!

  "Dad, I will be a scholar from now on, you can't spank me, even the county master can't spank me casually!" Song Douding said so confidently.

  "What?!" Song's father was really frightened. Even the county magistrate couldn't beat him, so wouldn't he, a small merchant, be even less able to be beaten?