Chapter 216-220

Fortunately, my cousin blocked it for His Majesty, otherwise he might have had his head separated by now.

  "...Your Majesty." Gu Siwen knelt down, and Wen Zhao followed suit.

  He went to the palace for banquets with his family every year, and no one knew who this old man was better than him.

  Daddy, mother! They were really screwed this time.

  Zhou Ziyan swept the dirt off his face and turned around to ask Emperor Jingxuan. Although it was a bit out of place, his eyes still looked through the years of separation, "...Your Majesty, are you okay?"

  We haven't seen each other for so many years. Is His Majesty still in good health?

  We haven't seen each other for so many years. Do you still insist on your ambition?

  I haven't seen you for so many years. How are you, Your Majesty?

  "...An, very safe." Emperor Jingxuan held Zhou Ziyan's shoulder tightly, like an old friend he hadn't seen for many years, and patted him three times.

  Peace, all peace.

  Over the years, he never gave up on their aspirations for a moment.

  Over the years, he has followed the path to immortality, just to live for two more years and create a peaceful and prosperous age.

  these years......

  Fortunately, they meet again.

  "Your Majesty...Is your Majesty okay?"

  The people behind him hurriedly chased after him. If something went wrong with His Majesty today, they would be stabbed to death by the admonishers with their pens when they turned around.

  Zheng Jijiu ignored what he said last week. As soon as he arrived, he gathered around His Majesty's left side and stepped over, just in time to block a few people kneeling on the ground.

  "Your Majesty, the dragon body is important. Let's go and rest first. The subordinates will take care of these monkeys."

  Emperor Jingxuan glanced sideways at Zheng Jijiu and said, "Old Zheng, you are indeed diligent, and you have not forgotten to protect you, the supervisors."

  "...Well, after all, I am the sacrificial wine of the Imperial College." Zheng Jijiu smiled bitterly.

  Even if a student from the Imperial College stabbed Tian Louzi, as long as he was still serving as a wine sacrificer at the Imperial College, he would have to hold up the sky for them.

  This is his duty.

  "Zheng Jijiu..." Gu Siwen felt extremely regretful after listening to Zheng Jijiu's words. Why did he mess up today and insist on making a fuss about Wen Zhao!

  Wen Zhao remained silent until he suddenly said: "This matter was caused by the student and Brother Gu being too naughty. The student and Brother Gu were willing to be punished."

  Gu Siwen would definitely not be able to run away if he was punished, but if he was added to the list, he might be able to share some of the burden.

  Gu Siwen seemed to have heard wrongly and was in disbelief: "Wen Zhao..."

  Wen Zhao's family is powerful, and if His Majesty sees it for his sake, he might give them a lighter sentence... Wen Zhao is using his own identity to absolve him!

  Jiang Nanxing and Gu Hongwen both knelt down and said, "Your Majesty, it was the official's usual neglect of discipline that allowed the two supervisors to cause trouble. If anyone wants to find fault, I will bear the full responsibility."