Chapter 71-75

Although these people were simply dressed, they did not laugh as wildly as others, but instead acted with etiquette in every move.

  At first glance, it looks like they are people who have read books, and maybe some of them are people with great fame.

  What's the point of selling calligraphy and painting to ordinary people?

  If you can get praise from your classmates and others, then that's your real skill!

  The people who were stopped looked at each other and walked over.

  "Here are the Four Gentlemen of Plum, Orchid, Bamboo and Chrysanthemum." The student at the stall introduced with his hands folded, "These are the words of the sages. They are all made by us students ourselves."

  "There are also the Three Qing Emperors, Baode Immortal Lord and Wenquxing here..."

  "The brush strokes are soft and look lackluster." An old man with a gray beard commented on the calligraphy and paintings on the stall one by one. "The colors are mixed and there is no matching at all! What are these!"

  "You!" The calligraphy and painting were criticized for being useless, and the students of Ma Ming Academy became angry. "Do you know that we are students of Ma Ming Academy? Who are you and why do you speak like this!"

  "No matter what academy you are students from, if you can't do it, you can't do it." The man was not intimidated by the name of Ma Ming Academy. Instead, he shook his head, left the stall of Ma Ming Academy, and followed the steps to Zhou Ziyan's place.

  Zhou Ziyan clearly saw the commotion just now, and was afraid that the old gentleman would also comment on his calligraphy and painting.

  You should know that the calligraphy and paintings on his stall are even more unsightly.

  As soon as the old gentleman came over, his eyes were attracted by the calligraphy and painting on the top.

  This should be the best calligraphy and painting he has seen today.

  Compared with the calligraphy and painting I just saw, it is like heaven and earth.

Chapter 42

  I can't help but look through the remaining calligraphy and paintings to see if there are any better ones.

  Unexpectedly, the calligraphy and painting underneath are indeed childlike works.

  His skills are immature and his paintings are messy.

  Those few paintings of calligraphy are still decent, but they can't be sold for a lot of money.

  Zhou Ziyan coughed slightly and took the initiative: "Old sir, these calligraphy and paintings were made by young children at home. They don't ask for gold or silver, just to feel the artistic conception of calligraphy and painting."

  "A child?" Upon hearing this, the old gentleman picked up a painting again and looked at it carefully, "Which child painted this?"

  When Song Douding saw it, he saw that what he was holding was his own candied haws. He quickly got out and said, "My, my, grandpa, I drew this!"

  When the old gentleman saw Song Douding's toothless smile, he chuckled and said, "Little doll, you drew this, why did you draw a candied haws on a stick?"

  "Because I love to eat!" Song Douding said without restraint, not feeling that there was anything scary about the old gentleman in front of him.

  "Did you draw it because you liked it?" the old gentleman asked again.