Chapter 251-255

"..." Song Weifeng's cheeks turned red, but his left hand dishonestly touched the back of Zhou Ziyan's hand.

  He knew that he was waiting for others to take the exam too slowly, so he made Brother Zhou wait anxiously.

  Zhou Ziyan felt the softness on the back of his hand and took Song Weifeng's hand again.

  Tianchi Mingzhi said that he just said that to liven up the atmosphere and did not mean to blame anything, but since he had free tofu now, he didn't mind.

  "Then when are you going to get married?" Gu Siwen pried off Wen Zhao's hand and squeezed towards Zhou Ziyan, "If my father knew that you were getting married, cousin Zhou, he would be so happy that he wouldn't know what to do! Don't worry , my dad will definitely prepare a big gift!"

  Wen Zhao was not as heartless as Gu Siwen. He looked at Song Weifeng's passing imperial attire and asked tentatively: "This little brother Song, does he want to continue the imperial examination?"

  "Absolutely!" Gu Siwen blurted out, "Otherwise, why would I come to the capital—"

  As soon as he said this, Gu Siwen himself was stunned.

  Since he passed the imperial examination and came to the capital to enter the official school, he must want to continue the imperial examination.

  But...but Brother Song is a brother and cousin Zhou's sweetheart. If they get married, then Brother Song...can't continue the imperial examination.

  "..." This is exactly what Wen Zhao is worried about.

  He noticed that among this group of people, there was another female judge and a younger brother, the judge.

  Although they are still young, they and Brother Song are facing the same situation - should they continue the imperial examination, or choose a good man to get married?

  Wang Xiaoniu and Jiang Qingqing are both sensible now, and they naturally understand what Gu Siwen and Wen Zhao mean.

  Over the years, they have seen many students in the same situation as them, and they also know what choices those students have made.

  But when it was their turn, they realized how difficult this choice was.

  Jiang Qingqing didn't like such a depressing state. He picked up his chopsticks and put vegetables into the pot, and said with a smile: "Master Zhou, we have grown a lot over the years, right? We are almost as high as your chest now!"

  Zhou Ziyan followed Jiang Qingqing's words, propped up his chin and smiled: "Yes, you have all grown up to be teenagers."

  The hand under his sleeve was still holding Song Weifeng's hand tightly and never let go.

  This seems to be an answer.

  Song Weifeng felt the warmth in his palms and did not flinch.

  This is also his answer.

  Wang Xiaoniu suddenly said: "By the way, Master, I have a new name!"

  "Oh? Which one did you choose? Or a new one?" Zhou Ziyan originally wanted to choose a name for Wang Xiaoniu, but he felt that such a big thing as a name should be left to Wang Xiaoniu to decide, so he just thought There are so many names on a piece of paper, send them back and let Wang Xiaoniu choose.

  "Wang Chusui, the meaning of Sui He, is it nice or not!" Wang Xiaoniu particularly likes her new name. "The name I chose is also nice, but it is too formal. I came up with this name myself. At that time, my aunt was growing grain in the field. You sent me a copy of the harvest, and there happened to be an ear seedling sandwiched on it, and the buds were vigorous and growing."