Chapter 141-145

When class resumed in the afternoon, A Sui followed Zhou Ziyan.

  Zhou Ziyan raised his hand and she began to sharpen the ink.

  When Zhou Ziyan was giving a lecture, she went to get hot water so that Zhou Ziyan could have a sip of warm tea when he was thirsty.

  Zhou Zi said...

  In short, Ah Sui is like Zhou Ziyan's third hand. He can keep up with Zhou Ziyan's rhythm without Zhou Ziyan saying anything.

  This is a tacit understanding.

  Song Weifeng saw this and almost broke his teeth.

  Brother Zhou, what kind of wood is this?

  Now I am talking and laughing with this woman, and the iron tree is blooming.

  Come to think of it, it's just that it doesn't bloom in his place. It's really hateful!

Chapter 74

  Zhou Ziyan wanted to leave Song Weifeng alone after class and explain A Sui's existence to him.

  But Song Weifeng seemed really angry and left early before get out of class ended.

  In the past, I would sit on the small bench under the tree, holding my sleeves and waiting for Zhou Ziyan to finish class, but now all that is left is his back as he turns the corner.

  Zhou said to himself: "..."

  Hey, if you talk too much, you will make mistakes. Just say that if you talk too much, you will make mistakes!

  Zhou Ziyan had no choice but to write down a note, fold it and give it to Song Douding, "Don't peek at it. Go back and give it to your brother, be good."

  "Is this a love letter?" Song Douding turned the note over and over to check, "What can you write on such a small amount! Master, please write more!"

  "Too many words may not necessarily be useful; if there are few words, it may not be shallow." Zhou Ziyan kicked Song Douding and told him to go home quickly.

  Song Douding rubbed his butt and buttocks, made a face, and ran home quickly.

  A Sui rolled up her sleeves and went to work in the kitchen.

  Wang Xiaoniu tugged on Zhou Ziyan's sleeve, "Master, who is this Sister Asui?"

  "He is the master's former friend." Zhou Ziyan touched Wang Xiaoniu's bun and saw the familiar hairpin on her head, pursed his lips and smiled, "I used to take care of the master's daily life, but now I come to play with the master again."

  "So that's it, but Brother Song seems to have misunderstood." Although Wang Xiaoniu was confused, she could see the unusual atmosphere between Master Zhou and Brother Song.

  "Don't worry, your brother from the Song family is not that unreasonable person." Zhou Ziyan knelt down and looked at Wang Xiaoniu at eye level, "Do you think the master is the kind of person who has different ideas and is carefree?"

  "Definitely not!" Wang Xiaoniu shook her head like a rattle, "Master and Brother Song are both the best people! They are also the most compatible people!"

  Zhou said to himself: "I will help in the kitchen. If you are bored, just clean the table."

  Wang Xiaoniu immediately found the rag and said enthusiastically, "Okay!"

  A Sui has been in the palace school for three years, and her cooking skills are even worse than those of ten weeks.

  It was the first time that Wang Xiaoniu saw the fairy bird that seemed to be about to take off at the dinner table, and it was also the first time that she knew that rich people had so many rules when they ate.