Chapter 146-150

"..." Song Weifeng was amused by Zhong Qiaoyi's appearance, and the depression in his heart dissipated a lot, so he sat down with Zhong Qiaoyi, "Aren't you angry that you are going back and forth like this?"

  "I'm so angry!" Zhong Qiaoyi was almost furious, "But I want Master Zhou to accept me more. Actually, although he didn't say he would let me be his student, I have been following classes and learned a lot. Miles."

  "Brother Zhou is kind-hearted." Song Weifeng felt even more uncomfortable when he thought that Brother Zhou, who was so kind-hearted, was cold-hearted and indifferent to himself.

  "Didn't you have a good relationship with Master Zhou before? Why can't you even get in now?" Zhong Qiao teased Song Weifeng.

  Song Weifeng didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Zhong Qiaoyi, so he insisted: "Who said he wouldn't let me in? I just... have something to do today."

  "Okay, you have something to do. I'll go to class first. If I don't go, those guys will probably finish memorizing an article." Zhong Qiao slapped his butt and shouted, "Master Zhou, I'm here again." ', then push the door open and enter.

  The vermilion door actually has no padlock.

  As long as he pushed it open, Song Weifeng would go in. Zhou Ziyan would definitely not say anything or drive him out.

  But Song Weifeng didn't want to, he couldn't swallow this breath.

  Song Weifeng looked at the surrounding environment and thought of a way. He took a few steps back and stepped on the wall's eaves.

  As light as a flying swallow, it stepped through the hanging flower door and landed on the west wall of the Zhou family courtyard.

  Push away the tiles on top, create a place where someone can hang it, and just step on the wall and hang it on it.

  The first person to notice Song Weifeng was Zhong Qiaoyi who had just sat down.

  As soon as Zhong Qiao moved the bench and sat down, he immediately came face to face with the head on the wall. He was so frightened that he almost fell off the stool, "Ghost, ghost, ghost, ghost!"

  Zhou Ziyan held the book and turned his head to look.

  Song Weifeng didn't know why, but instinctively lowered his head, leaving only a hair tie the same color as the white mud on the wall.

  Zhou Ziyan naturally saw that half familiar head.

  If someone dared to climb the wall of his house, if he had done it before, he would have told them to get out immediately.

  But now... He pretended not to notice, drew the students' attention back, and continued the class.

  Song Weifeng thought Zhou Ziyan didn't notice him, smoothed his hair away, and lay on the wall to listen to the class for a whole day.

  Although a little tiring, I gained a lot.

  Moreover, he could also see Zhou Ziyan in class. Song Weifeng thought it was worth it and decided to come again in the future.

  After Song Weifeng left, Zhou Ziyan asked A Sui to buy some materials for plastering the wall. He climbed up the escalator himself, removed the bricks where Song Weifeng lay down, and plastered it with thick white mud.

  A Sui stood under the wall, confused, "Master, what are you doing! You are so good, why are you starting to wipe the wall!"

  "It has to be done safely and securely, otherwise it's easy to hit someone." Zhou Ziyan continued to mop the wall without looking back. He also placed a small mat on top and sealed it with white mud. It was a cover-up.