Chapter 156-160

Zhou Ziyan felt hot in his heart.

From the first time he met the Song family, he was attracted by the Song family's atmosphere of fatherly kindness, filial piety, and brotherly love.

He really saw the right person.

Father Song went home and rested for a long time, then went out to catch up with old friends in the village, carrying a bowl of peanuts.

I was so busy that I didn't even eat.

Song Weifeng originally wanted to have a reunion dinner with his family, but he and Zhou Ziyan were the only ones left in the whole house.

The prepared meals are no longer used, and most of them have to be cut off, otherwise the food will be wasted.

Zhou Ziyan rekindled the stove and added firewood, "No wonder your taste is not very similar to the taste of Maminggou."

"..." Song Weifeng stopped washing vegetables, "Isn't it like that?"

"Of course not. You like spicy food, but Maminggou's cuisine is on the lighter side." Zhou Ziyan recalled the differences between Song Weifeng in the past, and then realized that Song Weifeng had actually told himself in his words and deeds that he was not a child of the Song family. , it's just that I haven't discovered it yet.

"And even Father Song doesn't know the martial arts you know. How did you learn them?"

Anyway, that's all. Song Weifeng didn't hide it. He lowered his head and said: "It's a family tradition. My biological father knows how to do it. I... I also have an older brother who knows how to do it. Naturally, I learned it too."

"So you have a brother." Zhou Ziyan felt like he was peeling an onion, peeling off Song Weifeng's secrets layer by layer, and finally a Song Weifeng with nothing to hide would be revealed.

"Uncle Song said that you were in exile before... was it hard?"

Song Weifeng used a little force and left a hole in the vegetable leaf. He lowered his eyelashes and quietly took out the vegetable leaf, pretending that nothing was wrong and continued washing, "I have forgotten whether it is bitter or not."

They have all been forgotten. Who wants to remember those extremely painful days? Now he can only remember the happiness of the past and the happiness of the present.

"After all the hardships, happiness comes." Zhou Ziyan could only comfort him like this now. He smiled and said, "Wei Feng, I think I will know your little secret soon. But you don't seem to know me yet."

"...When the time comes, I will naturally know." Song Weifeng raised his eyes and deliberately shook off Zhou Zixi, saying, "When the time comes, I want to take a good look at who you are."

It's your Master You.

Zhou Zi said that he was avoiding Song Weifeng's attacks and had a leisurely fantasy. If Song Weifeng knew that he was Master You, whom he had liked for a long time, he didn't know what his expression would be.

Will you be shocked? At a loss what to do, or angry?

It's interesting to think about it.

However, Zhou Ziyan still had doubts.

How did Song Weifeng know that Master You was so "deeply in love" with him that he was still thinking about him even from as far away as Maminggou?

Zhou Ziyan, the Song family and others stayed in Shanghe Village for four or five days. The old patriarch had been preparing for ancestor worship.

Song Douding and the others seemed to have fallen in love with the literacy class. When they woke up, they would go to the literacy class and stay there all day long.