Chapter 281-285

No one had any objections to this, and they all knelt down to thank him and receive the reward.

Emperor Jingxuan chatted with the supervisors for a few words. Seeing that it was already noon, he asked Zheng Jijiu to take them out so as not to delay the afternoon class.

But Song Weifeng and Zhou Ziyan were left alone.

This is about 'asking guilt'.

Song Douding and Wang Xiaoniu had just walked out of the imperial study and immediately began to worry.

"Will my brother be okay?" Song Douding was worried.

Wang Xiaoniu couldn't help but look back at the imperial study room.

Lin Mingxi knew that it was their first time to meet the Holy Spirit, so he comforted them: "Your Majesty is not an unreasonable person."

Eunuch Zhan bent over and smiled kindly: "Two young supervisors, let's go. Don't talk here. Don't let others listen."

Song Douding and Wang Xiaoniu saluted immediately, "My father-in-law said yes."

Forget it, they can only leave.

Anyway... they believed that Master Zhou would not let Song Weifeng be wronged.

In the imperial study room, Song Weifeng stood in the middle of the room, worried, wondering why His Majesty left him alone.

He quietly raised his eyes and looked at Zhou Ziyan beside him.

Zhou Ziyan still maintained his previous stance, showing no signs of worry.

Song Weifeng frowned, Brother Zhou can really be so calm and composed no matter what time...

Emperor Jingxuan waited quietly for a long time and finally asked: "Does the fragrance smell good?"

"It smells good." Zhou said to himself, bowing and saluting pretentiously, "I would like to thank your majesty for the reward."

"Hmph, I don't know how sincere you are. I don't see you using incense on weekdays, but you used it today. Zhou Zi said, are you ordering me?" Emperor Jingxuan suddenly raised his voice, looking angry.

"Your Majesty, calm down!" Song Weifeng heard the angry emperor's voice and immediately lifted his robe and knelt down.

Zhou said helplessly: "Your Majesty, I don't like to use incense. You should know this."

"Today is the first time that I and Brother Song have met the Holy Spirit. Naturally, we have to make good preparations to use the royal incense gifted by His Majesty."

"Get up." Emperor Jingxuan ignored Zhou Ziyan, but raised his hand to ask Song Weifeng to stand up, just like Zhou Ziyan did.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Song Weifeng stood up with his head lowered. Finally, he mustered up the courage to raise his chin slightly and saw the face of Emperor Jingxuan.

Emperor Jingxuan and Song Weifeng imagined much the same, with majestic treasures and the power of the emperor.

That dragon face seems to be paler than ordinary people.

Emperor Jingxuan looked at Song Weifeng for a long time and suddenly said: "Zhou Ziran, you go out first. I will talk to this little brother Song alone."

"Yes." Zhou Ziyan surrendered and told Song Weifeng not to be afraid before leaving. He was waiting at the door.

Song Weifeng nodded.

But Song Weifeng was still a little nervous, and his palms slowly began to sweat.

Emperor Jingxuan laughed, "But are you nervous?"