Chapter 275-280

He is a student of the Imperial College!

  Now sitting in the Imperial Academy, it's like a little mouse falling into a big cat's nest...it's really tingling all over my body.

  I really want to leave.

  But at this point, I was too embarrassed to leave.

  Song Weifeng could only endure the desire to escape, and sat obediently in his seat, listening to these masters discuss future teaching arrangements.

  The second time is not about recitation, but about answering questions.

  The scope of questions is no longer limited to the Four Books and Five Classics. How many answers can be answered depends entirely on the students' own daily accumulation.

  This time, one team has three players.

  On the Imperial College side, Song Douding and two other supervisors stepped into the inner circle.

  Na Ti also led her teammates to stand opposite Song Douding.

  When it comes to interpretation, how many points you can get depends mainly on the preferences of Zheng Jijiu and the elderly.

  But if the score is too outrageous, there are many great scholars sitting outside the court. They have the right to question it and ask these two people to re-score it, so there is no need to worry about being biased.

  Nati was wearing the traditional costume of the Bach tribe, carrying the fierce wolf head on her shoulders.

  She is taller and older than Song Douding.

  Na Ti looked at Song Douding and tilted her head, "Song student, with a body like yours, you will be scolded by the leader in our Bach tribe."

  "..." Song Douding tightened his belt, "Student Na Ti, I'm just looking to lose weight, don't be careless."

  "I heard that you are a student brought out by Dr. Zhou personally. I am looking forward to it." Na Ti remembered what the octogenarian said, and now she was very excited to try Song Douding.

  Qiu Yunhe, who had not yet come on stage, looked at the opposite side.

  Zhou Ziyan was leaning over to check their list and arrangements with Jiang Nanxing next to him.

  Several doctors next to them were holding brushes and deleting, modifying and correcting on it, but the little guy next to him seemed to be frozen, not daring to move or look back.

  Oh, a group of doctors surrounded a student, and they really didn't dare to move.

  This Dr. Zhou was as lazy as if he were at the test site, as if he were at home, and he was not at all nervous about the results of the Imperial College.

  Is he really that powerful?

  Qiu Yunhe thought about the octogenarian's words and slowly tightened his fingertips.

  He was a young genius that had not appeared in the Li Dynasty for decades. Everyone praised his knowledge and regarded him as a literary star.

  But the octogenarian admired Dr. Zhou and was vaguely afraid.

  Qiu Yun and his heart moved.

  He came to Daqing to learn from a more powerful person. Since there is such a powerful person in front of him, why can't he fight with him?

  Between Qiuyun and several mental changes, the competition ahead was already halfway through.

  Song Douding and Na Ti grabbed a question at the same time.