Chapter 246-250

"It definitely won't work in one aspect. The most important thing is whether the ship itself is stable..."

  "It's okay for the doctor to accompany you, but what if you run out of medicine?"

  "Why don't you ask Tai Hospital if there is any feasible way to store medicines for a long time?"

  "When sailing on the sea, food is also a big problem."

  "Yes, so we should use food that is easy to carry, easy to store, and not easy to change..."

  No matter what questions everyone raises, Zhou Ziyan can answer them calmly in one breath.

  If he knows something, he won't hesitate to explain it. If he doesn't know it, he will just put forward a vague idea and continue the discussion if it is feasible.

  One question, one answer, one return.

  The court today seemed to be a court where Zhou Ziyan was alone, with everyone focusing on Zhou Ziyan.

  Such a rare scene has only been seen by the new ministers in the palace, such as Mr. Lin and other adults.

  But those adults are all important ministers of the court, and they are all first- and second-rank officials!

  Even if Zhou Zhuangyuan is the new champion, he can't be directly compared with Lin Xianggong and others, right?

  But... they secretly looked at His Majesty's expression on the stage.

  Not only did his face look as usual, but the corners of his eyes and eyebrows also showed satisfaction and appreciation for his talents.

  satisfy?

  Is Your Majesty satisfied?

  In other words... His Majesty is not angry or offended.

  Your Majesty...is he so amiable?

  After randomly coming up with such an answer, the new ministers started to make moves.

  In the past, they had always been silent in the court. Unless His Majesty called them by name, they could not say a word until the court dismissed.

  But now... how about they also share their thoughts?

  Perhaps, Your Majesty doesn't mind.

  As Zhou Ziyan talked, he found that with him as an extension point, many young faces seemed to want to take a step, but did not dare.

  Hesitating again and again, like a quail.

  But there was a lot of longing in his eyes.

  Zhou Ziyan smiled and said directly: "Your Majesty, what I just said are the words of the lower official family. I believe other adults must have better ideas."

  How can you do this when you are already an official and still act like a quail?

  Emperor Jingxuan and Zhou Ziyan had a perfect tacit understanding. One look at Zhou Ziyan's eyes and he knew what he was going to do. He simply followed his words and said, "Is that so... In that case, my dear friends, please tell me what you think."

  Emperor Jingxuan was also unambiguous and pointed out all the quails.

  The quails that were suddenly pulled out were frightened, and the hands holding the wooden wat board were shaking.

  "Back, back, back, back, your Majesty... I, I, etc. -"

  Zhou Ziyan stepped to the side and said without squinting: "My lords, Your Majesty intends to listen to your thoughts. Speak carefully."