Chapter 271-275

Gu Hongwen touched his chin, "Is it possible that our Daqing culture has something in common with the culture on the other side of the ocean?"

  Lima heard what these people said, she turned her head, [Zhou, what are they talking about? 】

  Zhou Zi said: [The knowledge we are talking about in Daqing has many similarities with what you just said. 】

  Zhou Ziyan affirmed Gu Hongwen's idea, "I believe that more than a thousand years ago, there were not so many distinctions between continents and countries, and everyone lived together. At that time, the words spoken, the words used, and the thoughts must have been the same. of."

  "It was only later that time changed and our ancestors had to make the decision to leave or stay. At this point, countries and tribes began to appear."

  "Coupled with the obstruction of the ocean and mountains, the two cultures gradually developed into different shapes."

  Lin Mingxi: "Dr. Zhou is right."

  He always felt that everything Zhou Ziyan said was right, and now he even felt that Zhou Ziyan was profound in thought.

  In this way, grandpa always says bad things about Dr. Zhou. Grandpa is so narrow-minded.

  Rima also nodded, [Yes, I found that a lot of the knowledge you have here is very similar to Orifel's knowledge. Maybe a long time ago, we were all a family. 】

  Zhou Ziyan lowered his head and smiled. Thinking of some modern concepts of 'human community', he felt as if he was from another world.

  Rima started with a ball and slowly talked about what science is and what experiments are.

  Unknowingly, a door to a new world opens for the prison students.

  It turns out that there are certain rules for the operation of everything in the world. Such fixed and stable rules are science.

  The so-called experiments refer to their practical experience and empirical evidence...

  Song Weifeng was also listening at the venue, but the more he listened, the more strange he felt.

  Brother Zhou used to like to talk about some "laws of the universe" when he was in class. Why are some of the words this missionary said so similar to Brother Zhou?

  Song Douding also felt the same way, "Brother, do you think that the knowledge Master Zhou taught us before is very similar to the science mentioned by Dr. Lima..."

  "You feel it too?" Song Weifeng took a look and found that not only Song Douding, but also Jiang Qingqing, who was the slowest in reading, also felt something strange.

  "But Master Zhou has always been from Daqing!"

  Everyone looked puzzled.

  Song Weifeng stared at Zhou Ziyan for a long time and said with a smile: "There is no need to go into details. Brother Zhou has many secrets. Didn't we already know it?"

  "When interacting with others, be sure not to inquire into the details or do those uncomfortable things. Since Brother Zhou is hiding it, there is a reason for him to hide it. But he also teaches us, isn't it to say that he values ​​us very much? "

  "If that's the case, then so be it."

  If that's the case, then so be it.

  When communicating with people, you don't have to press them step by step. You have to know everything to be a close friend.