Chapter 236-240

Still laughing and having fun, going my own way.

  At first, they were worried that this daring young man would be used by His Majesty to kill chickens and scare monkeys.

  But as time went by, this man not only did not scare the monkeys by killing him, but he rose in the ranks step by step, and his relationship with His Majesty became better and better.

  Later they understood.

  Your Majesty is scorning them, and he is really scorning them.

  Your Majesty's expression on him was just a mixture of love and hate.

  Cherish his talent and hate his rebelliousness.

  In the end it just turned into a tangled sigh.

  Got it.

  When they encountered His Majesty quarreling with him again, they were too lazy to give him a wink.

  It's annoying to watch too much!

  Zhou Ziyan naturally heard the "hum" from Emperor Jingxuan.

  "..." He scratched his head with the pen and immediately understood why Emperor Jingxuan was angry.

  This is to complain that the ministers have second thoughts towards the king.

  But you can't blame him, right?

  Who told him to be in the Ministry of Justice before? He was busy reading files every day and really had no time to think about other things.

  If he hadn't encountered this problem this time, he wouldn't have remembered that he had such modern knowledge!

  Zhou Ziyan made a small apology and wrote this article carefully, clearly describing every feasible strategy, and treating it as his 'letter of repentance'.

  The remaining two questions were much more relaxed.

  The question is about shipping and rogue pirates.

  Since you are asking about shipping, you must want to know how to make shipping truly work.

  Zhou Ziyan thought for a moment and answered everything from ship formation, port route arrangements, sailing time, and safety issues for sailing personnel.

  As for rogue bandits, Zhou Ziyan felt that there were two situations.

  Those who do not join the invaders voluntarily can try to recruit them. For those who are born desperadoes, Zhou said he only has one attitude, and that is to fight!

  This is the representative rule of the ancient feudal dynasty. The people of this era do not know what human rights are, nor do they know what equal respect is. They only know that the royal family is standing above their heads.

  Even if dynasties change and war breaks out, as long as the royal family does not fall, they are the people of a country and do not need to be displaced.

  Therefore, sometimes the emperor has to be tougher in order to establish the majesty of the imperial power and make the people under his rule feel safe.

  After writing four questions, Zhou said his wrist was sore.

  He put down his pen and began to move his wrist.

  With him taking the lead, slowly, there were more and more sounds of pens being put down in the hall.

  This is what most people have written.