Chapter 61-65

"Nai, I'm fine. Don't I have a name now?" Ergun hugged his grandma and bit his lips and swore, "Nai, don't worry, not only do I have a name now, I also study. I will definitely make a lot of money in the future. , when the time comes, we will cure grandpa's illness and let you live a good life."

  "Okay, okay, grandma, wait, grandma, wait..." Ergun's grandma touched Ergun's head, "Your master is so kind, Ergun, you must learn from him and respect him."

  Ergun nodded, "Don't worry, Nanny, the person I respect most now, Ergun, is the Master."

  He will definitely study hard and not let the Master down!

Chapter 38

  The next day, the two sticks danced happily, and Zhou Ziyan described the joy of the elders in the family when they learned that he had a new name.

  "Master, my grandma said she has never heard such a nice name." Since Ergun got a new name, he has changed from his previous taciturn appearance and now loves to laugh and talk. "Although Grandpa can't move while lying down, I know he must be happy too."

  But even though Ergun has a new name, he still hopes that the master and his friends will call him Ergun.

  To outsiders, he can loudly say his name is corrected.

  But the master and his friends, these are the people closest to him, they are all familiar to him, so they don't want to change.

  "Ergun, do you have any other relatives at home?" Ergun moved so hard that his clothes were torn apart. Zhou Ziyan helped him tidy up, "Your grandfather is sick in bed, and you only have a grandma at home. What does your family do?" Where is life?"

  When the food was delivered, the Ergun family also delivered it. He felt strange at the time.

  But he had just started teaching, so he didn't have the nerve to ask.

  Ergun puffed up his cheeks and whispered: "Master, my father and my uncle actually separated their families at the beginning. My grandma followed my father, and my uncle's family had to send money over regularly."

  Although the money is not much, it is enough for their family.

  "That's it." Zhou Zi said that he was relieved when he learned that Ergun's family had a source of income.

  He just said, Ergun's family only has a pair of elders, grandfather and grandmother, how can they support a family.

  It stands to reason that if my brother's child goes to school, as the child's uncle, he should come over and ask a question or two.

  But since Ergun started going to school, he has never seen his uncle Ergun...

  Thinking about the separation of the Ergun family back then, there were probably many unspeakable things.

  After solving the problem of Ergun's name, Zhou Zi said he felt a lot more relaxed.

  When Chenshi finished his class, Zhou Ziyan was about to close the door.

  He remembered what Song Weifeng said about the Feng La Rally, so these days, he writes and draws whenever he has time, trying to sell more calligraphy and paintings at the rally.

  As for the copying of books and story books that he had thought about before, the children's examination was coming soon, so he thought that he should finish the children's examination first before talking about it.

  Not far outside the door, Pang Pangshan was arguing with his mother.

  Zhou Ziyan saw it and stopped closing the door.