Chapter 291-295

In other words, the weird teaching method of the Imperial College might actually be useful!

  Since it is useful, the masters of the official school cannot sit still.

  They also followed the example of the Imperial College and began to change teaching strategies in a targeted manner based on the situation of their own official schools, striving to enable their students to make changes in a short period of time.

  The examination is held once every three years, and it can make the whole capital excited every time.

  Last time, Zhou Ziyan was a student who entered the Gongyuan with his luggage on his back. This year, he stood outside with his hands behind his back, watching the Imperial College students enter the Gongyuan together with Gu Hongwen and others.

  "Brother Zhou, how are you feeling now?" Gu Hongwen looked at Zhou Ziyan with a serious look on his face and couldn't help but joke.

  Zhou Ziyan shook his head. It was difficult to explain the complex emotions in his heart. "Some are happy, some are scared, and some are even a little scared."

  "You really have the mentality of being a father." Gu Hongwen laughed at Zhou and said, "You haven't even gotten married yet, and you are starting to become a father. Don't you think those students of yours are the lucky ones?"

  "Nonsense, which master is not like me?" Zhou Ziyan rolled up his sleeves and asked Gu Hongwen to look around, "Look for yourself, these people standing outside are not all masters from major official schools. Look at their faces Your expression is no better than mine."

  Gu Hongwen followed the places pointed out by Zhou Ziyan and looked at them one by one. It was indeed as Zhou Ziyan said. These old and young masters, regardless of their age or gender, all looked worried, staring closely at the Gongyuan, for fear of fear. What happens later.

  They were probably just like Zhou Ziyan, happy, frightened, and afraid.

  It is said that all fathers and mothers in the world are of the same mind. Look, all the masters in the world may also be of the same mind.

  A heart that works for students.

  A cannon was fired, and the gate of Gongyuan slowly closed.

  Zhou Ziyan looked at Gongyuan, but suddenly he thought of the examination shed in Maminggou.

  At that time, he was standing outside and sending these children into the examination room.

  In the blink of an eye, many years have passed, and now he is standing outside again, sending them to the tribute courtyard.

  It's true that 'flowers are similar every year, but people are different every year'.

  The little Song Douding has now grown into a more agile and tough boy, and the cry-loving Wang Xiaoniu has also become a girl as bright as a newborn Suihe.

  Ergun raised his grandparents with his hands, and Dashan firmly supported his own family.

  Zhong Qiaoyi thought further than any of them. The child had already made up his mind to return to the town after taking the imperial examination and strive to get an official position that could handle government affairs together with Zhongzhi County.

  He now feels that all officials, big or small, have responsibilities. In his opinion, it is better to be down-to-earth than to be in the sky, so he wants to go back to that small town.

  Others... Zhou Ziyan hasn't asked yet.

  But it's almost over. After the test is over, it will be the palace test.