Chapter 206-210

In the end, Pang Guoning really picked it up.

  Who makes Pang Guoning work in the master's house all the time? The master doesn't have to worry about his character.

  Even if I have a wife at home, can I be an equal wife?

  Anyway, Pang Guoning doesn't go home usually, so it doesn't affect his wife back home.

  At worst, give me another hundred taels of silver!

  That's all right!

  So Pang Guoning took the young lady back to Maminggou, intending to have a good discussion with Pang Niang.

  Who would have thought that Pang Pangshan would be successful and pass the scholar examination this year. Now Pang Pang's mother is not the one who can be manipulated at will.

  The people from the master's family asked Pang Guoning and the young lady not to act rashly.

  Let Pang Guoning go home and see Pang Pang's mother's attitude in Pangshanhe.

  So in the past few days, although Pang Guoning went home, he did not tell Pang Niang about the affairs of his master's family.

  "What a fool!" Zhou said to himself, "It's fine if I don't have a wife at home, but I still have three children at home. How can I do such a thing for one hundred and fifty taels?!"

  "Four hundred taels is not a small amount of money." Zhong Zhixian guessed Pang Guoning's thoughts, "After all, he is not at home usually. For Pang Pang, there is no difference in life with or without that young lady."

  "It's such a thing, but it's really embarrassing to say it." Zhou Ziyan felt that it couldn't be done, "I have to tell Dashan about this, and I can't let Dashan hide it."

  "Tell Dashan well," Zhong Zhixian said. "Be sure to let Dashan know that the Yamen is on his and his mother's side. As long as they are not willing, Pang Guoning will not even think about such a beautiful thing."

  "Thank you so much, magistrate." Zhou Ziyan collected the letter and said goodbye to Magistrate Zhong.

  When leaving the Yamen, Zhou Ziyan did not expect that such a thing would happen before he left.

  But it's easy to solve.

  In Daqing, there is indeed a saying of equal wives.

  But the so-called equalization of wives requires the consent of the original wife before the marriage can be equalized.

  As long as Pang Pang Niang, his original wife, and Pang Pang Shan, his eldest son, don't let go, Pang Guoning will never have this sweet dream.

  Either reconcile with Pang Pang's mother and give up Pang Pangshan, the scholar's eldest son, and a pair of children.

  Or just give up thinking about four hundred taels.

  I hope that Pang Guoning is not really a fool.

Chapter 97

  Zhou Ziyan went back to Xinyang Academy, found a time when no one was around, and told Pang Pangshan about the incident alone.

  Before speaking, he was actually very worried about the child Dashan.

  Pang Pangshan's attachment to his family and his admiration for his father are not fake.

  Zhou said he was afraid that this incident would break the image of 'family' in Pang Pangshan's mind.

  But it's okay not to talk about this kind of thing.