Chapter 151-155

"Thank you very much..." The old village chief paused for a moment, and finally explained his purpose of coming, "Master Zhou... Oh no, Zhou Xiucai, actually I came here with a small request."

Zhou said to himself: "You said?"

"There have been several scholars in our village, but they have all moved away. However, there is still a literacy class in the village, and there is only an old boy teaching calligraphy there." The old village chief clicked his tongue, "There are very few scholars in the village. This is not true." It just so happens that you are here, and you are still a master, so I would like to ask you to go to the literacy class and take a look at it. If there is anything inappropriate, please give me some advice."

"We have a literacy class here?" Zhou Ziyan got off the kang in surprise, "But it's in the village?"

"Right here, one mile south of our house, is the literacy class. It's quite large, and all the nearby small villages know about it. The children can go there and learn to read when they have time." The old village chief laughed, "Thanks. The county magistrate, otherwise these children from ten villages and eight shops will not have a chance to read or write."

Zhou Ziyan held his fists in his hands and walked twice in the room, "Sure! I'll go take a look tomorrow."

Literacy class, literacy class in Shanghe Village!

He didn't expect that during this trip, he would have the opportunity to see the literacy class he founded with his own eyes. What a blessing, what a blessing!

Zhou said that because he was so easy to talk to, the old village chief liked him even more, "What a good young man! What a good young man!"

"Then you rest, rest. If you need anything, just call me or Danian, old man!"

The old village chief touched the heads of the little children one by one, carried his smoking pole, and left again.

After the old village chief left, Wang Xiaoniu breathed a sigh of relief, leaned on the window and looked out, "It's so beautiful here. There are mountains everywhere that you can't see in the town."

"We have put away our things. Let's go and play with Doudin?" Zhou Ziyan suggested.

This proposal was instantly approved by all the dolls.

They spoke to the village chief and walked to Song's house.

Before I reached Song's house, I saw a circle of villagers gathered in front of Song's house, and they were busy.

The houses here all have low eaves, and there are no high-walled courtyards. Therefore, when the villagers surrounded them, they could climb directly from the fence to Song's house.

Song Douding was surrounded by a bunch of aunts and uncles, and anyone could get a hold of it. "Oh, this is the little scholar of our village. He is so handsome."

"Dou Ding, your aunt changed your diapers for you when you were a child. Do you still remember?"

"Douding, Douding, can you come to my aunt's house and teach your two brothers how to read?"

Song Douding had his hair tied into a bun, and it was no longer neat and tidy. He finally got tired of it and yelled, "Get out of the way! Are you annoyed?"

"You kid, why do you have such a bad temper?" When Song Douding yelled at them, several elders lost face and their expressions immediately dropped.

Song Douding didn't care how they felt. He pointed at the aunt who pulled his hair and said, "I remember you because you said that my brother is a wild child with no father or mother!"