Chapter 191-195

"Go quickly, go quickly. If it's not Zhou Jieyuan's fault, we can't let Mr. Jieyuan be wronged!"

  Not long after, Liang Baotou arrived here with his people.

  "What's going on? What's the fuss about?!" Captain Liang angrily separated the crowd as soon as he arrived, "What are you all gathering here for? Do you want to cause trouble?! Disperse quickly, are you going to do your work?"

  "Captain Liang, someone is bullying us, Zhou Jieyuanli." The crowd was talking in an uproar.

  Liang Liang's head slashed with his iron sword, "Are you the county magistrate? You are still solving the case here. Come on, hurry up, hurry up, or if you don't leave, I will take you back to the Yamen and spend the night!"

  "Hey! Let's go, let's go!"

  As soon as Liang Captou said these words, the people next to him were instantly frightened.

  Liang Captou then came over and asked, "What happened?"

  Song Weifeng told again what happened just now.

  "Is it that simple?" Liang Captou frowned, "Since both parties are fine, why are we entangled here?"

  "They insist that we bumped into their wife." Song Weifeng curled his lips, "They want me...my uncle to kneel down and apologize. Liang Captou, how can anyone bully others like this?"

  Capt. Liang looked at the carriage shaft with the hilt of his knife, "I am the local captivity. Those in the carriage, please come down and talk."

  The maid blocked the carriage, "You are a foreigner, what do you do to see our lady?!"

  "Don't come down? Then follow me to see the county magistrate." Liang Captou was too lazy to pay attention to the unreasonable maid, and asked the policeman behind him to come and get the person.

  "What are you doing? What are you doing! Are the folk customs here so unruly?" The maid blocked them from the left and right to prevent these agents from getting close to the carriage.

  The boys accompanying the maid also ran over and confronted Liang Captou and others.

  The middle-aged man pointed at Capt. Liang's face and said angrily: "Capt. Liang, don't think that you can act so recklessly just because you are a local captivity. I want to see the official, I want to see Magistrate Zhong!"

  "Did you know that our county magistrate's surname is Zhong?" Liang Captou felt that the middle-aged man looked familiar, but he couldn't recall who he was.

  "Okay." On the carriage, there was a stream of water like a spring.

  A water-like sound sounded.

  The carriage tilted, and the maid helped the lady on the carriage down.

  The lady was wearing a loose dress, her hair was tied up in a hairpin, her skin was like cream, and her face was rosy. At first glance, she looked like a lady who had never endured hardship.

  The lady may be pregnant, so she moves slowly and needs the help of the maid to do everything.

  The middle-aged man took over the maid's position and supported the lady.

  The lady raised her handkerchief to cover her mouth and nose, and said warmly: "It's not a big deal. I just want to make amends for you. Why do you need to make it difficult for the head catcher?"

  Song Wei smiled gracefully, "Your carriage was driving fast through the city and almost hit my uncle. Now you actually want my uncle to apologize?"