Chapter 176-180

In the past, he had avoided the policeman, but now he gathered around him, squeezing Liang's head and asking, "Guan Ye, Guan Ye, how do you know?"

  "Are you sure? Did you really win?"

  "Master, five, that's five, is it true?!"

  For the first time, Capt. Liang was swayed by the crowd, and he couldn't draw the knife directly. He could only try to stand still, and kept saying: "It's really a hit."

  "Yes, five. Aren't there wedding invitations?"

  "Come on, be back soon, in three or four days."

  Liang Captou couldn't bear it anymore, so he clasped his fists and said goodbye, "Mr. Zhou, I have told you the good news, so I would like to trouble you to report the good news to their family. There is still something going on in the yamen, so take care of it!"

  After saying that, he immediately took his agents and fled, the dust flying all the way.

  Zhou Ziyan watched helplessly as Liang Captou fled. He was about to close the door, but the uncles and aunts around him had already squeezed in and knocked open the door of his house.

  Zhou Ziyan desperately held on to the door, a little embarrassed, "Don't squeeze, don't squeeze, oh! Uncles and aunts, why don't you go tell their parents the good news?"

  Divert trouble to the east!

  "yes!"

  Everyone woke up in shock and rushed to the house of someone they knew well, banging the door with bang bang bang bang.

  When the person opened the door with squinting eyes, they shook his shoulders and said, "Hit, your child has been hit! You are a scholar!"

  "What?!"

  Several families who had not yet woken up felt like they were about to faint again.

  The next day, Ergun's grandma, Pang Pang's mother, and brother Jiang Qingqing all sat at Zhou Ziyan's house.

  They only have one thing to ask, and that is whether their child...is really a winner?

  Zhou Ziyan gave them the wedding invitation left by Capt. Liang and explained in detail: "Auntie, grandma, look here, this is the seal of our Yamen, and this is the official seal of Yuenan Mansion. With these two seals, you can Prove that this wedding invitation was issued by the imperial court."

  "Brother Jiang family, you should know, right?"

  The eldest brother of the Jiang family nodded, "Yes, this is the official seal of Yuenan Mansion. I saw it once when I was selling wine."

  With these two seals, there is no way to fake it.

  In other words, did their little kids really pass the exam? !

  Is there a scholar in their family? !

  Grandma Ergun couldn't catch her breath, and Pang Pang's mother hurriedly helped the old man breathe, "Grandma, grandma, you can't faint at this time!"

  "Boom!"

  Grandma Ergun did not faint, but the eldest brother of the Jiang family fainted. Before he fainted, he was still thinking: He is going to die! Jiang Qingqing actually passed the exam! Now when he comes home, he might be so mad that he wants to kick his own head!

  When Song Weifeng came back with his children, everyone felt that these children had changed.

  No matter how I looked at it before, it looked like a naughty and mischievous child, but now I look at it, and I actually have a hint of bookishness.